“Good location”

RJ's American Grill
Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relax at RJ’s American Grill – a sophisticated, yet casual restaurant on the south edge of St. Cloud featuring fresh foods and unique flavors! Think urban culture meets neighborhood hangout! Something new…something familiar.Combine excellent food with warm and friendly service and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere and this is sure to become your new favorite spot for a bite to eat and a place to meet.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stopped here to eat because it was so close to the Americinn. Our waitress was very nice. The food is a little pricey. It took a little while to get the food out to us but overall it was fine. I had the chicken wrap and that was good. My husband had pork chops that he enjoyed as well.

RJsAmericanGrill, Manager at RJ's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

I am glad you two enjoyed your visit! The chicken wrap is my favorite item on the menu! Good choice!

There are newer reviews for RJ's American Grill

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

I seen on Facebook that RJ's was going to have ribs, and boy am I glad I stopped by for them! They were fall off the bone tender, sauced just right and the corn bread was amazing! Our bartender, Meghan, kept our drinks full and our bellies happy suggesting wontons for an appetizer and apple tart for dessert. Best food in St. Cloud! I would recommend this place to anyone!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the ribs! Thank you for stopping in!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Fries. Are. Awesome! The regular or the sweet potato (my fav) were just excellent. I had the fried walleye sandwich which was very good, but friends all loved their lunches as well, especially hearing the chicken wild rice soup was excellent. Next time, we're trying the burgers and focaccia bread sandwiches, they looked great too!

Kids pizza looked good, kids mac'n'cheese looked instant, kids chicken fingers looked good.

Just past the McStop turn, go north toward Subway and all the way to the end of the strip mall.

We'd definitely stop here again, especially when restaurants uptown are full and you have to wait for a table, not at RJ's!

1  Thank Zbison

Thank you for stopping here while traveling through the area! Also, thank you for sharing the picture of the little ones! We love seeing people enjoying our food (and icecream sandwiches!)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I don't make it to St.Cloud all that often, but I go to R.J.'s every time I do. It has a great atmosphere,friendly service, reasonable prices and a very inspired menu! I enjoy how the standard "American Fare" is updated with quality ingredients and unexpected twists. I usually order one of the specials when I am there and l am always happy i did. Overall a great dining experience. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Chole E
Reviewed March 28, 2013

i went back to rjs and tried their prime rib sandwich - best ive ever had. the restaurant is in a strange place behind a truck stop but worth stopping in for the great food.

RJsAmericanGrill, Manager at RJ's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Jerry,
Thank you for your continued patronage! I am glad you gave us a chance! Our Chef's take great pride in the food, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your prime rib sandwich! Come back soon!