“Great food makes up for location!”

RJ's American Grill
Ranked #9 of 167 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Relax at RJ’s American Grill – a sophisticated, yet casual restaurant on the south edge of St. Cloud featuring fresh foods and unique flavors! Think urban culture meets neighborhood hangout! Something new…something familiar.Combine excellent food with warm and friendly service and a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere and this is sure to become your new favorite spot for a bite to eat and a place to meet.
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Fries. Are. Awesome! The regular or the sweet potato (my fav) were just excellent. I had the fried walleye sandwich which was very good, but friends all loved their lunches as well, especially hearing the chicken wild rice soup was excellent. Next time, we're trying the burgers and focaccia bread sandwiches, they looked great too!

Kids pizza looked good, kids mac'n'cheese looked instant, kids chicken fingers looked good.

Just past the McStop turn, go north toward Subway and all the way to the end of the strip mall.

We'd definitely stop here again, especially when restaurants uptown are full and you have to wait for a table, not at RJ's!

1  Thank Zbison
RJsAmericanGrill, Manager at RJ's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2013

Thank you for stopping here while traveling through the area! Also, thank you for sharing the picture of the little ones! We love seeing people enjoying our food (and icecream sandwiches!)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I don't make it to St.Cloud all that often, but I go to R.J.'s every time I do. It has a great atmosphere,friendly service, reasonable prices and a very inspired menu! I enjoy how the standard "American Fare" is updated with quality ingredients and unexpected twists. I usually order one of the specials when I am there and l am always happy i did. Overall a great dining experience. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Chole E
Reviewed March 28, 2013

i went back to rjs and tried their prime rib sandwich - best ive ever had. the restaurant is in a strange place behind a truck stop but worth stopping in for the great food.

RJsAmericanGrill, Manager at RJ's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Jerry,
Thank you for your continued patronage! I am glad you gave us a chance! Our Chef's take great pride in the food, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your prime rib sandwich! Come back soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I love eating at R.J.'s. It's in a little strip mall next to the Pilot truck stop. When you enter it's like you've stepped into a swanky restaurant usually found in the Twin Cities area. The staff is attentive and friendly. The meals are reasonably priced around $12/entree. My favorites include the Grown Up Mac & Cheese and the Chicken Pot Pie. YUM!

JAT320- Thank you very for visiting RJ's American Grill. I am glad you have gotten the chance to enjoy the chicken pot pie, that is my favorite too! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We held my wifes 50th birthday party there and the waitress had to be the worst personality we have ever I mean ever. The manager and server should be fired. Not very freindly stay away.

RJsAmericanGrill, Manager at RJ's American Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Timmer- We are very sorry to hear about your less than pleasant experience at RJ's American Grill. Please private message us! We would love to be given the opportunity to make it up to you.