“Not a good place to go”
Review of Spicy Crab N Crawfish - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spicy Crab N Crawfish
Reviewed June 13, 2014

As others have commented, the kitchen needs some serious help with getting food out and done properly. Have been there a couple of times and always seem to be short on staff and kitchen easily gets backed up. Have seen many people leave due to no service. Spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Oh my...where do I start? The waitress was quick with the drinks but the actual food took a while. I ordered the shrimp nachos and a side that I wanted to try for $2.50 which was about 1/3 of an ear of corn with parmesan cheese and my friend had a walleye po-boy. It seemed to take quite a while for the food to get there and when it did, I was waiting for somebody behind a hidden camera to pop out and tell me it was just a joke. The corn was cold...very cold (so cold I thought about asking them to pop it in the microwave at the very least but alas, I've heard bad things happen to your food if you send it back). The shrimp nachos were a small plate of chips with canned cheese on top (yes...canned cheese) but what made it even worse was that it was COLD canned cheese so the cheese had not even melted and spread out. It was just sitting in clumps on top of the chips with a few tiny shrimp and some small jalepeno's on top. My friend's po-boy came with wilted lettuce and walleye pieces that were the size of a small sunfish...but it was hard on the ends...freezer burn! The fries were not cooked all the way through and raw on the inside too. We put the food to the side, asked for check and went someplace else to eat. I have never in my life had to leave a restaurant to go someplace else to get a decent meal. It's really sad though as I was so excited for this place. It was close to where I lived and it was unique! So depressing.

1  Thank ljohnson409
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Our family wanted to try something new in town so we decided on seafood. We heard this was authentic Louisiana seafood. We Were seated promptly and received our drinks in a timely manor. At first we noticed the limited decor and the silence. For Louisiana there was no music nothing just silence. I could hear all the conversations around us. Our food came and it tasted good. Portion sizes were small for the apps but the main plates where ok. The do have seafood at market prices by the pound, that was a plus. Overall not impressed. If they are still around in the summer we might try one more time.

1  Thank Jon M
Reviewed February 16, 2014

We had reservations for 7:00 for two and got seated at a 6 person table. The service was very sloooooww. It took over an hour to get our appetizers that showed up at the same time as our food. We ordered the crocodile bites and got about 5 pieces in a basket of fries, while the table next to us got a basket full of crocodile bites. The food did not come out in the order they were placed and was inconsistent. Halfway through our meal, another couple was seated along with us at our table. Overall, the food was spendy and not that terrific. I will never come here again.

1  Thank Kathy N