“Coffee to start the day!!”
Review of Caribou Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I prefer Caribou Coffee more than the Starbucks brand. Has more of a flavor and not as over priced...also the people seem more friendly at the Caribou Coffee Shop. When ever I'm in town early in the day...I make my coffee stop here.

There are newer reviews for Caribou Coffee

Reviewed May 17, 2014

This is one of the best coffee shops in St. Cloud to get great coffee and meet with friends or business. Super convenient location and great staff!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I prefer Caribou over Starbucks (which can be an endless conversation with a Starbucks fan). Food good. I have had their breakfast sandwiches and oatmeal - all very good. Their lemon bread is my consistent challenge to will power. Love their Northern Lite menu - especially the Turtle Mocha! Yum. Service consistent and top notch whenever we go there.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had some gift certificates and placed an order, it was buy one get one free that day so it was an extra special treat. The service was great.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

The best strawberry-banana smoothie I have had in a very, very long time! Wish was about a dollar cheaper and came with a punch card for a free one (wink).