Applebee's
Ranked #58 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2012

I went here for a tennis party! Our tennis season just finished so us girls got together to eat! because of its popularity, the wait can be long. The one I went to didn't offer reservations, but if you call ahead they will put your name on the top of the waiting list! I really like the food though! Good portions!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Too many young people working there that are unprofessional and annoying versus the family friendly and curteous that I expect; food was mediocre and so was the price for the quality of food you get

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Exemplary service. Value was top notch. 4 of us ate for under $40. Quality of food wa good and portions good as well!
Good Job Applebees!!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

My fiance and I always order the 2 for $20 deal whenever we go to Applebee's. He always gets the riblet platter and I get the fiesta lime chicken with the queso blanco appetizer. He raves about the riblets; always says there's lots of meat on the bones. This time around I didn't enjoy the chicken so much; felt it was more bland than usual.
We are always seated right away and the wait staff are always helpful.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I wouldn't waste my money going to Applebee's, especially knowing how they make their food. I'd much rather spend an extra $5 on Olive Garden. Happy Hour specials are decent, but the only time I'd ever visit.

1  Thank heb14