“Good”

Applebee's
Ranked #57 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Everything was fine. The same as any other Appelbees. Hot wings could have had more sauce, as I didn't notice until I got home because it was a takeout order.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

It has been awhile since I had been to this Applebees, and I was pleasantly surprised by the new look. The recent remodel was very nice, giving the restauraunt a revitalized look. But that isnt the best part. There new menu has so many new items and great deals that it was hard to choose. I tried something different for a change and it was fabulous. My wife tried a new item that reminded her of a dish they previously had but had discontinued. She was thrilled because it was as good or better than the original. My family has been to many different Applebees and this is by far our favorite. We were also pleased by the personalized service we received. What a great staff.

Reviewed February 27, 2010

Travel to Willmar several times a year for work and stay for 5 days at a time. As for restaurants, Applebee's has proved to provide the best service with less problems. When I experienced a problem, staff was quick to apologize and offer amends. Good food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed December 15, 2009

same old

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed September 9, 2008

I like there mini Bacon cheese burgers.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook