“Been there a hundred times but never thought of rating it.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #24 of 164 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
sartell, mn
“Been there a hundred times but never thought of rating it.”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

It's simply hard to beat this place for morning coffee and a treat or a fresh and delicious lunch with soup. The staff calls you by your first name and seem to enjoy their work there. The coffee is always fresh and they have several varieties to choose from. Consistently good food and service!

New York City, New York
“Good But Lacks Value”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

How can a one cup portion of rustic pasta served with eight ounces soup and a three inch piece of bread be worth $8.49? The profit margin must have been close to $7 from my estimate.

For this price I expected the pasta and the soup to be served hot, neither were. And what was even more ironic was when I brought my food back to the counter to be heated, the staff nearly flipped because I was threatening to cross-contaminate the area. I totally agree with proper sanitation when it comes to restaurants; but, cross contamination? If this were the case nearly half the restaurants in the USA would have to be shuttered. Is Panera performing open-heart surgery in their kitchen?

And to add insult to injury, I was told that I should use the micro wave over by the coffee to reheat my food. I did not pay $8.49 to cook my own food!

While my food was flavorful and when you add a cup of coffee and sales tax, you are talking $11+ for lunch consisting of two cups of food. This dining experience was simply not worth the price charged. While I have no regrets spending my money on a good meal...I do expect the meal to be of an appropriate quality and quantity. Is that too much to expect?

Note to Panera and other restaurant management: quality food and service that provides a good price/value relationship = success and repeat business. In this case, Panera failed miserably and I will not be eager to go back any time soon.

• Visited March 2013
Dennison, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Used the drive up window to get some excellent chai tea latte. Very friendly staff at this Panera Bread location.

Visited November 2012
minnesota
“Fast Service”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

If you are looking for a fast good sandwich and want it fast go here. The crew is well managed and the Manager is always around helping. The bread is as good as you will find in the St. Cloud area.

Visited October 2012