“Okay”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

Ate here during their kids eat free week. Make sure that you order an entree or the kids do not, in fact, eat free (flatbread pizzas do not count as an entree). Our service was good. Had to eat in the bar to avoid a 25 minute wait which was fine. The kids enjoyed their buttered noodles and pizza. The chicken sandwich was good enough, but do NOT try the bacon wrapped dates from the appetizer menu! They were disgusting. I thought they'd be like the yummy ones from Solera. No one wanted to eat half of their date. I also did not enjoy the pear, prosciutto and Gorgonzola flatbread. I've loved that combo at other places but here the flatbread was soggy and mushy and the cheese had an off flavor. I would not come back here.

1  Thank Noahelijastella

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Real Italian, subtle Italian. In St. Cloud. I don't know how they do it with the customer base they have to work with. Since they have reopened, I have eaten there perhaps twenty times: the kitchen has paid attention to consistency and keeping the recipes as finely tuned as when they started. THIS makes a restaurant. Grrreat calamari dish. Great bread. Oooo the pasta the pasta--I love the taste tof fresh and made-in-house. Desserts are fabulous and again, have remarkable subtlety. House salad is a bit dumbed down in my opinion, but everybody seems to love it and demand it just that way. In very large part, the wait staff is well-trained and entirely unobnoxious--they actually help make the experience delicious too-- no hootin' and hollerin' but never stuffy: unobtrusive in the very best sense of the word. Atmosphere is the best. Excellent place to be able to talk to and hear your tablemates, but not hushed and dressy. Tables are not too close to each other, comfy chairs/booths, good selection of wine by the glass. Let's see, if I had to mention something negative it'd be the hostesses. The usual is a vapid, clueless female, oh-so-young and in their own head. Come on, we don't need an attempt at a Babe to seat us, honest.

1  Thank Ollie0llie0llie
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Delicious pasta, bread and dessert! Fabulous wine choices! Risotto is not the best! Creme Brulee is amazing!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Whether you're with a group of friends or on a date. The atmosphere is great here. The food is always fabulous. Never have had a bad experience at Ciatti's.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have eaten at Ciatti's many times and have always enjoyed it. My husband comes from a large Italian family with it roots in Calabria, Italy. When we have visitors Ciatti's is always where we go. It is very authentic Italian food. The Gnocchi Bolognese and Pasta Fagioli are excellent! They have a nice wine list and the service is always friendly.