“Finally...Decent Indian Food in St. Cloud” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 165 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Finally...Decent Indian Food in St. Cloud”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I'm a big fan of Indian food. We used to have to travel to Maple Grove for some good dishes. Now, we just go to Star of India. We've never been disappointed with a dish. I can't really tell if it is better than what we'd get down in the cities but it has to be at least the same. The owners seem very nice. Glad they are here.

Visited April 2014

Becker, Minnesota
“Yummy lunch buffet.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Visited here for the lunch buffet with 3 kids. The staff was friendly with the kids and adults . 4-5 main dishes on the buffet along with rice, naan, salad and two puddings for dessert. The Indian tea is delicious. The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. The pickiest child would only eat rice and naan, but the other two enjoyed it. We will come back and order off the menu as well.

• Visited April 2014
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food, service, and prices. I suggest taking a small group and eating family style so everyone can try lots of different dishes. I have been here several times and the quality of food and service is always top notch.

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Ate here twice during my stay in St Cloud”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

The title should say it all! Really good food and service. I normally have the vindaloo as I like spicier food. It is a regular stop whenever I am in St Could.

Visited March 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had heard good things about this restaurant but never went due to have eaten India food only
a couple of times. My wife and I dined here with another couple last weekend. None of us had eaten here before, The food was very good! I had a entrée called chicken marsala It was wonderful. My wife had a shrimp entrée with a curry, we all really enjoyed our meal a good bottle of cabernet ( Louis martini) The flavor was great, the service was great, prices were reasonable. I highly recommend.

• Visited March 2014