“Huge Selection of Beers, Nice location” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boulder Tap House
Ranked #11 of 165 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, MN
“Huge Selection of Beers, Nice location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Very large Sports Bar with big selection of Beers on Tap or in Bottle. Did not try the food. Staff was very friendly and helpful

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TIM B

Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great burgers!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stopped on a Saturday 1:30 in the afternoon and they quickly and easily accommodated our group of 11. The burgers were great, the chocolate shakes done to perfection...fries and onion rings were very good as well.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Pat V
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“One large room - kind of a lodgey feel to it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had a bacon cheese burger with jalepeno fries. The fries had some kind of jalepeno powder on them and chunks of jalepeno. They were tasty. The burger was good, I can't say it was especially mouth watering. My husband ordered some kind of wheat oat beer that he said was the best he had ever had.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BrettaAnn
Holdingford, Minnesota
“Good food and Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

The staff at Boulder Tap House has always been great to deal with over the three times I've been there. The food is great, generally fast service, and always a friendly atmosphere. From what I've learned so far is the only negative I have had is the cheese curds. They are really great, however I have yet to get a order of them where they were warm all the way through across the whole order. Sometime one curd will be cold still in the center with hard cheese, but beyond the cheese curd issue, everything else has been fine and I would otherwise recommend this place.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank dannymn
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“Best in St. Cloud.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

My wife and I met my parents here for supper when we came over for a visit. The place was packed at supper time, but we managed to be seated immediately and had drinks in hand quite quick. We ordered appetizers and they too came out quick, even before my parents arrived. After we ordered our food, we barley finished our appetizers before we had our meals! Great, fast service from attentive wait staff made this experience all the better. The food was good, we don’t eat that type of food all that often, but it was worth it at the Tap House. I would definably recommend this place to anyone in the St Cloud area.

• Visited July 2012