“I will go back.”

Boulder Tap House
Ranked #12 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Good food, good drinks, nice prices. I plan on going back to Boulder Tap. Bloody Mary was very tasty.

1  Thank S_I_Z_E_63

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I recently dined there with about 10 business associates. Friendly waitress was able to recommend selections from a large beer menu. Their specialty appears to be primarily burgers and they had a handy "build your own burger" selection on the menu and it came just the way I ordered it. We were not in a hurry and the staff was able to keep up with our demanding group! I was staying at a nearby Fairfield Inn and it was an easy walk on a cold night.

1  Thank 206driver
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here (1st time ) after Christmas shopping at 7 pm, not during Rush Hour:

Greeted by grumpy, frumpy older woman who said she could clean off a table for me if I wanted to wait or I could sit immediately at the bar. Translation: Sit at the bar so I don't have to do my job.

Friendly waitress who served mediocre food... French fries that were not hot, etc

Food service was extremely slow and we waited 15 min for our bill. Not approached for soda refills, either.

Met the grumpy hostess again on the way out, eye to eye. Not a smile or a Thank You or a Merry Christmas.

Not to return here...Will go next door (Old Chicago) where I know I'll have a good experience.

1  Thank HHS71
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We were in St Cloud over Thanksgiving 2012, to visit family. We were told to stop at Boulder Tap House, by recommendation of a family member. We were impressed. Our server, Tara, was fantastic. The food is served in massive sizes, way too big, but a good value for the amount of food. If you get a chance, stop by, we will again if we're in the area.

2  Thank Dianne P
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We have eaten here several times over the past year. The food is excellent and the craft beers are abundant! Evenings on the weekends are packed and it does take a while to get your food, but it is worth the wait!