“Nature's Beauty Abounds”
Review of Clemens Gardens

Clemens Gardens
Ranked #2 of 18 things to do in Saint Cloud
More attraction details
Owner description: Picturesque garden with red-brick walkways gives visitors a feast for the senses.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

What a beautiful place. This never fails to disappoint. The caretakers are so talented in bringing out the beauty of these gardens.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I love to visit Munsinger and Clemens Gardens when we are in St. Cloud. The garden is in two levels - one on the river and one a block up the hillside. The fountains in the top gardens are beautiful and there is a gift shop with some snacks to buy in addition to gifts and mementos. The bottom garden has a cute little bridge and wishing well, a little cabin, peacocks (including a white baby), and a fountain. There are benches in both gardens so you can rest or just relax and enjoy your surroundings. The flowers were all beautiful and I took lots of pictures. When we were there the Great Theatre performed "Broadway in the Park." They did an amazing job. We brought a blanket and snacks to enjoy the show. You can also go up the street to Riverside Park to enjoy disc golf or the Splash Pad for even more fun!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

We toured Munsinger and Clemens as they are right next to each other. They are both beautiful in different ways. Make sure to see both and don't forget your camera.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I thought it would be enjoyable for my wife and her friend on our golf weekend to visit the Clemens Gardens so I planned a little extra time before golf. Our Sat. morning visit was a real pleasure. The gardens are tremendous! It was so beautiful and relaxing. I would highly recommend setting aside the time to go see them.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

fun for the whole family very beautiful place to vist