“first time but not last”
Review of Old Chicago

Old Chicago
Ranked #14 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 20, 2014

old Chicago was connected to our hotel in st. cloud, mn. I have never eaten here before, but it was pouring rain that evening, so my sister and I just decided to give it a try. Prices were good, service was very good, and our food was wonderful..we took the server's advice and tried the oh, my spaghetti pie...and Oh, my...awesome, huge serving and delicious...will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food is good day in and day out, and the fact that OC is also connected to a hotel makes it a great place to eat and stay, especially when the weather is wet or nasty!

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

I took my mom here and we had the Stromboli for two which each came with an excellent dinner salad. They allowed two dressing choices and my mom raved about the almonds on the salad. Server was very nice and filled our glasses constantly despite it being very busy.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Well, travelers... we liked the atmosphere, adored our server and loved our pizzas. They were sized to satisfy, with fresh toppings, lots of cheese, and a wonderful crust. This was our first time at an "Old Chicago" but you can bet it won't be our last!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

First time we have eaten at an Old Chicago. It was attached to where we were staying. Very friendly and the pizza wasn't too bad.