Super 8 St. Cloud
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)
View Hotel
Days Inn St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
View Hotel
Courtyard St. Cloud(Saint Cloud)
  • Pool
All reviewstv channelsjuice machinenight clerkin room coffeeboiled eggswafflesmicrowave and fridgeroom was clean and comfortablestaff was friendlycontinental breakfastwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Please clean up the front. maybe a big ash tray or take out a parking space for a sm patio for smokers???

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I made my reservation through Super 8's website which states clearly which room types were available. I checked in around 1:00 am, went to my room, and found that it was not the type I reserved. Beyond tired, I went back to the desk, where the clerk had the computer system down for night audit, but he tried the best he could to find a better room. I mentioned that I had just driven 10 hours and planned on staying in the room until checkout time. Bright and early, There was a knock on my door, then several, culminating in the door (deadbolted, mind you) being opened by who I think was maintenance. Half asleep, I screamed and jumped straight out of bed thinking I was about to be robbed. About 5-10 minutes later, I was trying to go back to sleep when I got a call from the front desk, also surprised that I was in the room. Ashley, the clerk on duty, mentioned that she was never told by the clerk who checked me in that he had switched my room so nobody knew I was there. To her credit, she was very apologetic and friendly.

The good news is that although the beds definitely showed their age and there was NO wi-fi at all, the room was very clean and comfortable, and they do have a friendly staff. Provided I don't get a scare like this again, I would return to this Super 8.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ML_ND
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Leech Lake for a vacation on July 26. The lobby had a bad smell, the hallways smelled the same, and the room was the worst of all. I could smell cigarette smoke in the lobby and hallway. I'm not sure what the room smelled like. It was dirty and smelly. Not a good sign when we pulled in and there was a real estate sign, for sale.

The clerk was polite and I really can't say much else about the stay. I will pay the extra for a nicer hotel next time I'm in St. Cloud.