“everything you come to expect in Vietnamese food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Willmar, MN
“everything you come to expect in Vietnamese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I've been stopping at Viet-Tien for years, buying ingredients for making Asian food at home, and buying ready made Vietnamese treats to eat in the car. Sit down is great too, the Pho "rocks". The Banh mi and spring rolls are tops. I've had Banh mi in Vietnam and the Viet-Tien's are just as good, and fresh. The St. Cloud, MN area has many Vietnamese residents and we are so blessed to have an honest to goodness Vietnamese restaurante and food store.

Visited July 2014

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Great Pho! Awkward hours...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

I absolutely love this place! It's so authentic and REALLY REALLY close to my mother's cooking which is why I love it. It's such a great Pho fix for me at a pretty good price. I also like to shop in the grocery part of the store for all of my Vietnamese cooking needs. The only thing that bothers me are their odd hours of the deli and they are constantly changing it too. I have gone there a few times hyping myself up for eating there and their deli is closed. They need more consistent hours.

• Visited June 2014
Avon, Minnesota
“A great option in St. Cloud”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

This casual spot makes tasty Vietnamese classics. The pho is well done, as are the vermicelli salads and rice plates. The family who own it are really nice people. Highly recommended to people looking for a great lunch or dinner place in St. Cloud.

• Visited April 2014
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Really good Pho”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2014

My favorite Pho restaurant closed a few years back. I shopped this market when it was at its old location often, but never tried the Pho. Decided I needed a Pho fix and was pleasantly surprised. It was very very good, and I now have a new favorite Pho restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Growing pains”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I love the new location, but they are struggling to keep up with demand. I had to wait 30 min for takeout food yesterday. The food is fabulous though and it is the only place in St Cloud I will ever go for Asian food and groceries.

1 Thank 797Wendy1968