“Great place for a family to stay.”

GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed April 15, 2011

The suite we stayed in had a full size refridgerator, diswasher, 2 burner stove, and kitchenware. The pool area was clean and nice. There is a swingset and play area outside for the kids. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
LifeIsGoodSt_Cloud, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind comments regarding our hotel. We are very proud of the work that we do and your comments continue to motivate us to be the best in the business. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you visit the Saint Cloud area.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

The service we had was impeccible. All staff tremendously friendly - front desk, housekeeping, breakfast attendant. Hotel clean, bed extremely comfortable, pleasant surroundings. We have stayed at this hotel many times when in the St. Cloud area. All rooms have full size refrigerator, dishes, dishwasher. Front desk staffer helped me with the door to bring cart in as well.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell other's about your great experience with us! It is comments such as yours that matter the most to our success! We look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in the Saint Cloud area.

Reviewed March 2, 2011

Wonderful place to stay when traveling with kids and friends. Loved the full kitchen...thats right..a full kitchen. Not a mini frig.( full frig,microwave,stove top and dishes w/ dishwasher.) This was great for heating up meals or saving money and makeing meals for the kids. The pool was great and the hot tub was nice. Breakfast was amazing with the waffles , juice, fresh fruit , yogurt,eggs,milk,tea,coffee...so nice. Staff was really wonderful.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
LifeIsGoodSt_Cloud, General Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel. We value comments such as yours. We want to personally thank you for your continued loyalty and look forward to serving you and your family the next time you visit St. Cloud. Thank you,

Reviewed February 28, 2011

A buddy and I visited St. Cloud to watch college hockey and stayed at the GrandStay Residential Suites. The hotel is nice and just a short walk from downtown St. Cloud. Our room was large and the price was reasonable. The pool and hot tub were nice, too. The staff at the hotel was very helpful with restaurant choices and fixed the problem with our shower quickly. The hotel's breakfast was just ok, but it was enough to get the day off to a good start.

My only complaint was regarding our bathroom. We had room 307 which is a wheel chair accessible room. Neither I nor my friend were in wheel chairs, so we had no particular need for this room. The bathroom had no counter around the sink to set your toothbrush. I realize that the hotel is likely following state and federal ADA rules to make a bathroom barrier free and I think that those rules are valuable, but it would be nice to have somewhere in the bathroom to set my shaving kit.

I would definately recommend staying at this hotel, but I would not recommend staying in room 307 due to the accessible bathroom, unless you need that accessibility.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel during your recent visit to St. Cloud. We are so happy to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. It is comments such as yours that help us to continue to be great in the hospitality industry. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in the St. Cloud area. Thank you,

Reviewed January 23, 2011

This was my first time at a GrandStay and I now will always seek them out when I travel. The wonderful customer service started when a co-worker called around to find a room for me. She said that of the many, many hotels she called this one was by far the friendliest and the best deal for the money. When I arrived I was immediately greeted by a very friendly employee. She checked me in in a snap and I was on my way. I went to my room and couldn't believe what I had found. It was like a small apartment. Kitchen, living room, bedroom and large bathroom. Not only was there the usual coffee on the counter, but also a granola bar and a bag of microwave popcorn. How neat! The room was spotless and even had a nice scent to it. Nothing overpowering, but a little something more than just the usual hotel smell. I found the bed and pillows comfortable (there was a nice variety of pillow types) and the hotel nice and quiet. The next morning I was equally pleased with the continental breakfast. There was a nice variety of items, but more importantly there was a smiling staff member constantly working to keep it spotless clean and well stocked. This was one of the best hotel experiences I have ever had. I will always stay at this hotel when I'm in St Cloud and hope that I can find other locations in other cities I travel to. Kudos to the staff at GrandStay, St Cloud!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us. We are so pleased to have gained you as a loyal customer. We strive each day to be the best in the business. We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to "WOW" you! We look forward to your next trip to St. Cloud. Thank you,

Reviewed October 29, 2010

We had such a great time in st.cloud. Its a beautiful town as well as the hotel. We came here to visit with some friends and certainly had a Grand Stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
LifeIsGoodSt_Cloud, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel St Cloud, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay with us. I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations and made your stay GRAND! We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you,

Reviewed August 16, 2010

From the moment we checked into this hotel, we were overwhelmed. There were five of us, two adults, 3 kids. The room was more than ample and well laid out. We met Amy on checking in and she said if we needed anything just ask. We unpacked then headed down to find a place for late dinner after driving all day. She suggested Grizzly's, the freestanding one. We found it and had one of our best meals, a great glass of wine and the best dessert on the road, make at your table smores. There was also an incident at the hotel with phantom knockers on the three floors and Amy was so professional working on the problem immediately and restoring calm. The next morning we saw her at breakfast and remarked how much we had liked our stay, the pool, the restaurant recommended and the friendly staff. You can tell Amy is a hard worker and hopefully will be managing multiple hotels for this company, a true asset. Upon checking out, we asked if there were any Grandstays in Eau Claire, WI our next stop and there were! Amy was happy to call and book us a night and we even then joined the Grandstay Grand returns program. This hotel chain should keep expanding, they could truly give other chains a run for their money!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to let us know all the great experiences you had while staying with us. We truly value our guest comments. We strive to make every guest experience, one to be remembered. We are so thankful for your continued loyalty to the brand and we look forward to having you as a guest the next time you visit the St. Cloud area. Thank you,