“I love this hotel”

Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Sparta, Tennessee
“I love this hotel”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I love this hotel the ladies are really nice, housekeepers are wonderful, it is very quiet(unless my kids are around. lol). The staff never complains when my kids are in the lobby playing during the day. They have a little area with books and small toys for children to play. The pool is great, they offer little swimmers for the little ones to swim. This hotel offers food and stuff its a little pricey for my liking but I mean its not to bad we have been here a few times since November and will always stay here if we are back in the area. This hotel is convenient to 2 gas stations pilot and shell and 2 fast foods McDonalds and burger king.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Northern Wi
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here at the end of December. The staff was nice. The breakfast was plentiful with waffles, eggs, sausage and lots more. The place was packed. The pool was packed. Went Sunday morn and noone was in the pool area so that was nice. I thought the pool water was cold. The deepest it gets is 4.5 feet. The room was nice and clean. Since our kids are bigger, we would chose a hotel with a deeper pool next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ABERDEEN
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I stay here everytime I go to St Cloud and this hotel has always been the best in a given me the best service and I will continue to stay at this hotel because of the excellent service they provide keep up the good work

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Chaska
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This AmericInn was a nice place to stay for a couple of days. We booked a king room with a whirlpool tub. Room was clean, price was right, and breakfast was very nice. Hotel was easy to find, just off the interstate. I'd stay here again and recommend it to those traveling through or visiting St. Cloud.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Breckenridge
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have stayed at this property in the past - the location is terrific - easy to access from interstate. We like staying here when we have activities in the Cities as it's a quick trip from this property. The staff has been exceptional - friendly, courteous, very helpful & efficient.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night en route to our destination. Easy access off interstate. Cozy feel from the get-go, with fresh cookies waiting for us upon arrival and coffee anytime. Clean, updated rooms (at least room 112 had fresh paint, new beds, linens, & new cabinets), Basic sink and bath; nothing fancy. 3 kids had a blast swimming -the 7am -midnight hours are great for one-night stops. I am very picky about cleanliness at hotels, and this hotel passed my tests! Neat fireplace in lobby, complimentary breakfast with good, fresh variety. We were very satisfied with our stay and will stay here on our next trip through-no doubt about it!

The only recommendation i have is for the Americinn to have filtered water for guests in the breakfast area. Tap water just doesn't do it anymore. Thanks!

Stayed November 2013
Duluth, Minnesota
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

My daughter & I stayed here on a quick overnight recently. We booked here due to the high Trip Advisor ratings although I'm surprised that it rates higher than all but one other hotel in the area...? It was as expected although I had forgotten many AmericInn's don't have elevators which is unfortunate with luggage. Staff was friendly, room was fine, although nothing special and looked a little old actually. The breakfast was the usual fare & I appreciate the 24 hour availability of hot coffee.

• Stayed October 2013