“Worth the visit,”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We went back for our 3rd visit and each time we have been very happy with the service and the food. I don't give Excellent's very often, but this is pretty close for St. Cloud. The service has always been fast and courteous, the food has been well worth the visit. We have no particular item we like over any other, they have all been good. If there is one thing we don't like, it would be the front door. In Minnesota when it is 10 to 20 below(or even warmer) make sure you sit in the back of the building. The front door opens right onto the side walk and there is no shelter or barrie. When the door is open the outside comes in. If you are older it can get pretty cold sitting in the front, I would think it could bother younger as well. Sit in the back and enjoy the food.

Date of visit: December 2013

Reviewed November 22, 2013

The place was rather busy on a week night evening at about 7pm, but not to the point of discomfort. The bartender was a blur, moving here and there rapidly - he must wear out his shoes every three months. I ate at the bar and he took reasonable care of me - it could have been more prompt, but given how busy he was, he did good.

If you are looking for a quiet, relaxed atmosphere, this probably isn't your place. If you like the energy of a place where people are talking and enjoying themselves - this is your place.

Food was good, not spectacular. I had the walleye (broiled). It was good but didn't leave me craving more like well-prepared walleye has done for me in the past.

I would probably go there again and try another dish.

Date of visit: November 2013
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Great local spot always a unique special great lunch selection and reasonable prices. For the money this is one of the best places in the area.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, wonderful staff and the food is always delicious. This place is a gem in the Saint Cloud area and also has a great beer selection.

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Had lunch here today, nothing really distinguished the fare from bar food anywhere, except the cream of mushroom soup which was clearly hand made and delicious. I'm till looking for an excellent place to eat in St Cloud.

Date of visit: October 2013