“Worst service ever”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have never been treated so poorly at a restaurant. The waitress was so rude, it was terrible. She swore at us when we asked a question on the menu...I kid you not. The bartender was a jerk too. I will never go back.

5  Thank familytraveling5

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

As a seasoned road warrior, I am rarely surprised anymore. But the savory,creative menu at this St.Cloud institution was one of the best treats ever. Burgers and Thai, Indian and local,organic. They do it all as well as anywhere. The spicy is spicy! Great ingredients done perfectly. Can not wait to go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Ate here last night with my in laws who have been here 50 plus years. If you like Indian spiced food this would be the place. We had the walleye two ways and though they did an admirable job. The fried green beans were yummy. The edamame was not so great. Mushy. And over priced. Others had pasta, steak, and curry chicken. Like the title says this is probably the best food in St Cloud. Not a chain. Local on Main Street. All the locals definitely eat here. But the acoustics were horrific. You have to scream to hear one another talk. So beware. We would go back. Super super nice staff. Very prompt service.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place was amazing. My family and I were passing through and stopped in. We were all very pleased. I was shocked but thrilled to see that they so many vegetarian options. I had the earth burger and soup of the day, my husband loved his (rather spivey) chicken madras, and my in-laws split a Reuben, both walked away full. Service was very friendly, and I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We love this place!!! The menu has everything from ethnic food to great burgers. The wait staff is so helpful in describing the unusual items, such as he different varieties of curry dishes.
Last week we stopped and ate at the bar and I had he best Reuben sandwich I have ever had. Very tasty and the corned beef was super tender.