“Great price, great food and great service”

Grizzly's Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #21 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: formerly Bear Creek
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

The title says it all the prices were good the service was good and the food was really good. We will definitely be going back when we are in St. Cloud again.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Service was prompt and friendly; food was served hot and fresh. Steaks were done exactly right! Delicious bread with seasoned dipping oil!

1  Thank WBCA
Reviewed March 17, 2014

A favorite stop whenever I am in St Cloud. I typically order the brisket which comes with a salad to start. Service is good too!

1  Thank Stewart T
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Our experience did not start out very good. The hostess put us way in the back, where very few people were seated and no view of any TVs. (Keep in mind, it was 4:00pm and the restaurant was maybe 1/4 full). This wouldn't have been so bad, except no one stopped at our table for 6 minutes to ask for drink orders or to greet us. We were about 1 minute from walking out, when another employee noticed us and asked if we had been helped. Once our server realized we were there, she was attentive and helped us.

I had the avocado bacon burger, which was pretty good. My wife had the fish and chips, which she thought was ok but had a lot of breading on it and was very greasy.

Overall, I just rate the restaurant food and service as average and we will likely not return. If I had my choice, I'd go to the Boulder Tap House, which we have frequented when in St. Cloud, but we wanted to try something different this time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Grizzley's Bear Paw Pasta (I think that is the name) is my husband's favorite. It is always very filling. I generally get their pasta's with chicken. Always great tasting and filling. Love their martini's. Can't beat their chicken - cooked over the open flame!!

At Christmas we ordered their Turkey - fantastic!!!