Hampton Inn & Suites St Cloud
$109
$129
$116
Agoda.com
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
$115
BestWestern.com
$99
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
$71
Orbitz.com
All reviewsgreat hotelfree weightscomfortable bedsrooms are largebusiness centerhot tubfitness roomin townchecking infitness centerup to datefridge and microwavebusiness tripparking lotstmallpillows
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had to book at the last minute on a cross country trip. The room was a double queen suite and was huge. Everything was immaculate and well thought out. Breakfast was by far the nicest of the included hotel breakfasts we had. Everything was kept refilled and cleaned, the server was very accommodating and pleasant and the area was nicely appointed. Very happy with our brief visit.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice but felt that the front desk staff was unfriendly. When we would come in at night the front desk person would be in the lounge area. One night my husband and I wanted sit down in the lounge area and talk but the staff was there relaxing. Also the hot water and coffee was always empty at night. My husband travels a lot and he was not impressed with the customer service. The morning breakfast ladies were always super nice. It just seemed to be the night crew.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Surprised at how nice it was. Lobby was great. Clean. Staff friendly. The rooms had been redone, and felt very modern. Especially impressed with the bathroom. It was clean, tiled shower, and the sink fixture was so nice I want one like it in my home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The hotel was completely booked when I arrived. I had hoped to upgrade from the standard room. The standard rooms at the Hampton Inn were very well appointed. I had two queen sized beds and a full bath. The only drawback is the standard rooms do not have a refrigerator or a microwave. That was disappointing. Otherwise, I found the whole hotel to be clean, neat and clean smelling. The staff was very friendly. There is a small workout room with top of the line equipment. There were no headphones for the built in TV’s on the equipment so bring your own. But there were towels. The room was nicely cooled. The free breakfast was basic with eggs, breakfast meats, waffles, pastries, fresh fruit and the like. The wi-fi worked. I used it on my phone and tablet and there were no problems. In short it was a good stay and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The rooms were comfortable with a nice, handwritten note welcoming us. Pool area was great. Service was impeccable. Location was quiet. Enjoyed the proximity of shopping, dining and golf. We traveled as couples and played games in the lobby at night. Very restful! The decor is filled with clean lines and pleasing color. The property itself is less than 5 years old. We will definitely return again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple