“Great Spot!”
Review of Night's Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Night's Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

All of the positive reviews here proved correct - I enjoyed my stay here. Don't expect a four or five star hotel, but you will get a very clean, quiet room at a very reasonable rate.

The owner is great, she makes sure you're taken care of and that's all I can ask.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank sirmikael

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Going up to St. Cloud again to get away and found this awesome motel. As usual, I looked at all the hotel sites and this one isn't listed on any of them. You have to call the place and give them your room preference. One king or two double beds. Its also fairly reasonable in price at under $70 before tax. It is also 1000 times better than the dump just down the road. People should run from there to here. It is very clean and well maintained. So stay here if your want a great and simple room. Better and cheaper than the comparable rated hotels. This will be my goto place when I'm in St. Cloud next

Room Tip: Every room is a good room
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jason'sStorm
Reviewed November 4, 2013

In reading the other reviews, I can agree with every good thing said. My wife and I have stayed here on several occasions the last few years, and we like to ask for a different room each time so we can enjoy the interesting themes they are decorated in. No drab chain motel monotony here!! Anytime our travels bring us within range of this fascinating Mom and Pop Motel, we'll go out of our way to stay here. No swimming pool or restaurant, but we don't need to swim (we came to have a good nights sleep) and there are good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: Every room we have stayed in has been great! Ask the front desk which room themes are available, th...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank hapytravelr
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have been in the hospitality business for over 30 years and have managed multiple hotel properties. Some were franchised and some were run independently such as The Nights Inn. Believe me when I say that it is rare to stumble upon a property as nice as this one for the cost. It is not, nor is it advertised as a 4 or 5 star property. It is, however, an excellent example of how a mid range product should perform. These guys take pride in keeping this place up and have continually renovated and maintained the rooms. Once I mentioned that I was "in the business" to the owner, she took me on a little tour of several of the rooms and I was impressed. Coffee pots, microwaves, refrigerators and soon to be flat screen TV's in all the rooms. Very clean!! The norm in the business is a mid scale Holiday Inn Express, Fairfield or Hampton that all charge around $100 with mediocre care taken to clean the rooms and cookie cutter furniture that is all scratched up. The Nights Inn blows them away, not even a contest!! Hat's off to the ownership and their staff. Well done!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank AJ3378
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We rented two rooms for one night, as part of a road trip through the area. The family owners are friendly and very competent. The rooms are not fancy, but have been updated with all you need for a good night. The TV is large, the chairs and couch recline. The bed was very comfortable. The suite room had a sink, microwave, cooktop, coffee pot, refrigerator and sufficient counter space to make a light meal. As important, everything was very clean. The room was quiet and convenient o the highway. There is no pool or fitness center.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank SuzanneOT
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had to unexpextedly spend a night in St. Cloud we stopped at 8 hotels that were booked, finally pulled up to this one. Told hubby I didn't care as long as it was clean. Wow, I was so pleased. Top of the line bedding. Spotless bathroom. Clean, clean, clean. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MplEgf
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Had spent the previous night at an awful hotel. We pulled into this motel and I made my husband ask to view the rooms and check out the bed. We were blown away. Stayed in a queen room that the owner called the wine room. Leather recliner, beautiful bed and decor, small table and chairs, microwave, cook top, bar sink, frig, wonderful sheets, comfortable bed and tasteful bathroom. As comfortable and tasteful as any high-end resort we've stayed at. Wish we could have stayed another night. Prices reasonable and even cheaper sun through thurs. Highly recommend this motel over anything else!!!

Room Tip: Each room has it's own theme. I loved the Wine Room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple