“What a gem!”
Review of Night's Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Cloud
Night's Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Hotels in Saint Cloud
Reviewed April 28, 2011

This is one of the nicest budget motels we've stayed in on our 2-month road trip around the USA. Our room was very nicely decorated. The comfortable queen bed had an attractive spread and big pillows. In our room was a plush easy chair, a refrigerator, a microwave, coffee maker, TV, a little table and two chairs, and free wi-fi internet. The motel is on a busy highway, but set back from it so there's no traffic noise. We'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank thewalkinglady

Reviewed December 6, 2010

Wow! what a surprise .. I was so impressed with this really neat older motel, that I did something I have never done before. I called the motel upon my return home and congratulated them for their personal touch in creating such a warm, welcoming room. My wife and I loved the colors and decor. I learned that it is a multi-generation family owned motel and it just shows that someone cares. I have stayed in fancier and much more expensive commercial motels that were not nearly as inviting as this one.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank hapytravelr
Reviewed July 4, 2010

what a room! Had a great night's sleep, inexpensive, decor was spectacular, very clean. would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank peacebilly
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We stayed at Night's Inn for 2 nights in May. We had our doubts pulling up to the place. Once we got into our room, it was very clean and comfortable. The room reminded of staying at my Grandma's house. My main goal was for a quite night and a comfortable bed. We got both. The motel provided a coffee maker, microwave and fridge. Most 5 star Vegas hotels don't offer that. The only thing that was noticed, was they didn't provide shampoo in the room, but we brought our own anyways. I would stay there again if need be.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MPLSguy78
Reviewed January 29, 2010

amazing experiance...really had great night!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank sportzMumbai