Homewood Suites by Hilton St Cloud
$98
Country Inn
$109
$120
Best Western Plus Kelly Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
$119
$115
$99
$60
$58
Quality Inn(Saint Cloud)(Great Value!)
$89
$80
All reviewsfull kitchenevening receptiongreat hotelbasketball courtadjoining roomsthe crossroadsking suiteseparate bedroombusiness tripclean hotelparking lotspacious roomwafflesin towncloud areahot tubst
Reviewed May 27, 2012

My mother and I spent a few days in St. Cloud for a family reunion. We stayed in a suite with two queen beds, and the bedroom was very roomy and comfortable. The down comforters and pillows were very nice, and we both slept-in both mornings that we stayed. Another welcomed amenity was the full-size refrigerator and cooktop, in addition to the microwave, as we had items to prepare for the potluck dinner.
The hotel is conveniently located on MN Hwy 15, but far enough off the road that we didn't hear any of the Memorial Day traffic. There is plenty of shopping nearby, and also plenty of places to eat. As we slept-in every day, we missed the complimentary breakfast at the hotel...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I have been here for 6 month and every time I come to town on business I have stayed here and will in the future. The staff is very friendly

Room Tip: Rooms on the higher floors and on the south and west side.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Homewood Suites, St Cloud has become my preferred hotel to stay at. Staff are friendly and the rooms provide all the amenities one would need.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel was great for a recent business trip. Rooms were clean and relatively new, and the staff were very friendly. It's not the nicest Homewood I've stayed in, nor is it as nice as the Hampton Inn next door, but it's still above-average for a hotel at this level.

My only complaint is that there was a group staying at the hotel that included a lot of children, and the kids ran up and down the hallways ... for hours. I called the front desk to complain and they said they'd send someone to take care of it, but the running continued.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Two of my friends and I met in St. Cloud (1/2 point for each of us) for the weekend and stayed at the Homewood Suites. We couldn't have asked for a nicer hotel or friendlier staff. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had no issues with loud noice or disturbances. Since we were just visiting in St. Cloud, we didn't know where many things were, but the staff gave us great advise on restaurants, etc. I would highly recommend this hotel and my friends and I plan to meet and stay at the same place next year.

Room Tip: We had a room that had a separate bedroom with two queen beds. The separate sitting area was perfect for us to sit around and chat.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends