“wonderful evening meal”

Ranked #39 of 169 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We arrived at 8:30 p.m. with closing scheduled at 9 p.m. and everyone was welcoming, except I thought I heard one of the staff call someone to tell them they would not be able to see them this evening as they just got busy. Three more people came in after us four arrived. The meal was delicious and the service was good. The cook came out to see how we liked our meal and the host stopped by twice and the waitress was polite and friendly inspite of her delay, which we were glad for. The atmosphere was waterfowl, fish and bears with much copper in view. Lighting was pleasant and likeable. Would eat there again.

2  Thank Loraine58458

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Copper Lantern is a local restaurant with all day breakfast, which is excellent. Service is always great and food is quick. I have only eaten breakfast food, but it is always busy.

2  Thank Jkeena
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We haven't been back to this place since we went, sat for about 10 minutes, and never so much as received a menu.

1  Thank Flowergirl1165
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is a great place for a family breakfast. Great food and service. They even found us a place to sit where I could charge my cell phone when the power was out at our hotel.

1  Thank MarkandConnie
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This is a quaint little place that needs a lot of updates however it seems to be a popular place for the locals to go. The food is rather average and I didn't find anything special about the it.

1  Thank ImaWingBiker