“Great food”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone 3202039000
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Flat bread with maple bacon is the best. I know it's an appitizer but I always get it as my meal and it is more than I can eat. Go during happy hour and it is very inexpensive

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick meal. The food was great and the service was fast even with the place being full. I'd definitely go back next time we are in town.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stopped in the week of Thanksgiving and found the service and food very good. I would stop here again.

Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Steaks were very good and a good beer selection. And everyone should try the Idaho nachos, perfectly seasoned waffle fries topped with savory bacon, cheese, scallions and served with their seasoned sour cream. Great to share. That one will keep me coming back.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We met here for an extended family gathering and a few friends thrown in for good measure (22 people) from across the state, since it was centrally located. The service was great. They seated us all quickly during a slow part of the day (mid-afternoon) and we were able to celebrate the occasion without a hitch.