“Great food and service!”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone 3202039000
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We met here for an extended family gathering and a few friends thrown in for good measure (22 people) from across the state, since it was centrally located. The service was great. They seated us all quickly during a slow part of the day (mid-afternoon) and we were able to celebrate the occasion without a hitch.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Two of us. $28.64 steak that you could of eaten in six bites with a loaded baked potato. $9.95 burger, ok,$5.79 bowl of french onion soup, ok, no salad with steak dinner, $2.95 extra for salad, $3.99 each cherry nonalcoholic drinks, no refills, bad choices for sides with the steak.
No bread or rolls. So- So server. Never asked if everything was ok.
Total bill was close to $60.00. Kind of pricey, I would say.
Enough said.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had a great lunch and the staff and service were perfect. Next time we get back we will stop again.....

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I visited Granite City again because I really do like this place. I stopped for supper on a Thursday evening about 6:30. It was busy but I was seated pretty fast and only waited a few minutes, when the manager stopped by my table to check if I had been waited on. I was really impressed that she was watching the service that closely. She asked me what I would like to drink and I told her I was also ready to order, so she took my order right away, put the order in and very shortly there after, a waitress stopped by and told me that my order had been placed and should come fairly soon and asked if there was anything else I would like. I was very impressed with how I was taken care of this evening. The food was great, as usual. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

If you like Applebee's, Olive Garden - those sorts of chain restaurants, you'll like this place. If you want fresh, well prepared food - skip these guys. Beers were good, service fine, atmosphere average.