“second time guests”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone 3202039000
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“second time guests”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

It's a must eat place when we go see our daughter. Food and service ar great- the decor is inviting also.

Visited August 2013

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Good Place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were in the area for one night on a road trip and this was close to our hotel and since we had been to a Granite City facility in another state a few years ago, we knew it would be good. We sat at the bar and had good microbrew beers and a good dinner. The bartender who took care of us had a good personality and was most helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

• Visited July 2013
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Great for the family and for business”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have eaten at GCFB numerous times with both my family and for business meetings and have always come away satisfyied. The food is aways good and if there is ever anything that is not to anyone's liking, the staff takes care of it. Service is always good and price is reasonable for the quality and quantity received which is both good.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta
“Over Priced Restaurant with adequate food”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The food at this place is... okay. It's really nothing to write home about. I've never had a meal that I can even remember. To me, that's a meal not worth remembering. The prices are also higher than they should be. $16.00 for chicken? Really? $12.00 for a salad? I've eaten at several Granite Cities and this trip will probably be my last. The food is simply not worth the money in my book.

Visited July 2013
HOUSTON
“Love the concept, execution was very good”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Here in Houston we used to have something similar to Granite City called Two Rows. For stupid political and financial reasons, we no longer have authentic brewpubs. But on a recent trip to MN I was able to enjoy something I really love. Fresh Beer and Great food. Granite City is a typical bar/restaurant with a large U shaped bar on one side with a great number of tables on the other. At the bar you get very good service from knowledgeable barstaff (and quick response times on drink orders, which is a huge plus). I opted for their beer sampler and wound up ordering a couple of pints of their Belgian style blonde. Very tasty. For dinner I had some fantastic ribs in a spicy blackberry sauce that really was delicious. My wife had the spicy shrimp tacos, and boy can I tell you were they spicy. She couldn't even finish one because of how insanely hot it was. For dessert, oh my. They had a special Maple Bacon Funnel Cake. It was as glorious as it sounds.
All in all, a very good place to get a drink and some great food. Well worth your time if you find yourself in St. Cloud.

• Visited June 2013