“Excellent food”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Granite City Food & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: phone 3202039000
Lake City, Minnesota
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Had an excellent meal. Was about a 45 minute wait though. Service was excellent! Great Bloody Mary's!!

Visited January 2013

Rochester, Minnesota
“Amazingly fast service!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

I had the ribeye with garlic mashed potatoes! The steak was cooked just the way I like it! The service was blazingly fast, and server Dylan was attentive!
If I have to come up with anything, the potatoes could have used a little more garlic!

St. Cloud, mn
“Great food, excellent service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have been there too many times to count. Always the same great service. The menu has slowly changed. The beer is hard to beat.

Visited January 2013
“Good beer and one of the better burgers I've had”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I like to find brewery places when I travel and this place came highly recommended. I was even told what food to order and glad I listened. The bedda chedda bacon burger was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Cooked to true MR, the shredded cheddar, the sauce and thick sliced bacon made this a winner. Waffle fries and dip were really tasty and a perfect compliment to the burger. I tasted the sampler of beers and decided on the Brother Benedict's Bock with the burger. Waitstaff was knowledgeable about the beer and very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
“GOOD”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This has been the second time I have eaten here. Each time I had good food and great service. this last time I ordered the Reuben. The flavor was good but the bread was very hard and crispy. The staff has always been knowledgeable about the menu and different kinds of beer they offer. I will be back.