“Trendy yet tasty”

House Of PIzza
Ranked #14 of 165 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Trendy yet tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

I'm ate here while on business trip and while the scores of university students there doesn't entice me much, the great tasting pizza and good draft to wash it down was great!

Becker, Minnesota
“Amazing pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

We've been here 3 times and alway had amazing pizza. Beer selection is above average. I don't remember the specifics, but they had more than the national name brands. If you are in St Could looking for pizza, this would be my recommendation.

Visited August 2014
Portland, OR
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I got a basic cheese pizza...nothing fancy. The entire pizza reminded me of the pizza kit from Chef Boyardee that my mom used to make, which is good for nostalgia, but not so good otherwise. I think changing the sauce would make a huge difference. It doesn't taste fresh at all.

Otherwise, the bar is nice and definitely a family atmosphere.

Visited June 2014
“The Classic Pizza in St. Cloud”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have been eating this Pizza since I was in High School and the recipe hasn't changed. I compares favorably with any New York or Chicago Pizza at a lesser cost. I recommend the House Deluxe. It has a family atmosphere, a friendly staff and a nice view of 5th Avenue if you eat at the downtown St. Cloud location on the second floor.

• Visited April 2014
“Fast and tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Very quick service. Delicious hand made crust. Did not leave this place hungry. Will be back again if I'm in the area for sure!

Visited October 2013