“Good pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Panama City
“Good pizza”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

A large group from Phoenix, next to us said the come here whenever in the area because they cannot get good pizza at home. I don't know that I would drive over a thousand miles but it was good pizza.

Visited August 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Pizza & Great Service!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We ate here after seeing Trip Advisor's great reviews of this restaurant. And, we were very pleased! Our waitress was fantastic! We ordered an Italian Pizza Strips appetizer. It did take a little long to get our appetizer, but we did not complain about it. However, our waitress wasn't happy about the wait and insisted on taking the price off of our bill and giving them to us complimentary. Wow!! Our pizza was delicious! Because our kids are picky eaters, we decided to create our own 16" pizza, half for the adults and half for the kids. Our waitress was there checking on us, refilling our drinks & making sure everything was just right for us. I see why other contributors have ranked this restaurant so highly! I definitely recommend this restaurant too!

• Visited July 2013
Troy, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Thin Crust Pizze”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This is my favorite pizza!! Canadian Bacon Rules!!! Every time I visit I have to have this pizza at least once a trip. I also take half-baked pizzas to share with my brother who lives in a resort area in MN. This last trip he told me I wasn't welcome at his house if I forgot to bring him House of Pizza pizza!! Enjoy!!

Visited July 2013
Edinburg, Texas, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very very good pizza. ask for the jalapeno, pepperoni and cre4am cheese special. best pizza I have ever had

Visited June 2013
Fargo, North Dakota
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The pizza was fantastic, and was delivered faster than quoted. They advertise that they are open until 11pm, but when I called at 10pm, I could only order pizza or breadsticks. I was disappointed, since our order would've been much more, but oh well. I could've ordered elsewhere.

Visited July 2013