“Nice Hotel”

Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed March 24, 2010

I spent one night in this hotel for a conference. It is a bit out of the way if you plan to visit downtown Minneapolis. However, the staff is friendly, and the rooms are nice. They have a nicely outfitted fitness center especially considering the hotel is not that large. The breakfast buffet is good and reasonably priced at $10. The Radisson has Sleep Number beds, and I realize a lot of people like these, but I don't. I awoke throughout the night and kept adjusting my sleep number. At one point, the handle fell off the door to my room, so I couldn't get in. A staff member responded immediately, apologized profusely, and fixed the problem.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed March 23, 2010

While traveling through the Twin Cities this past month, my husband and I stayed at the Radisson in Roseville. Everyone there was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The restaurant served excellent food. And the location is very easily accessible to both St Paul and MInneapolis. They have a HUGE swimming pool, and a brand new fitness center. We very much enjoyed our stay and appreciate the excellent service we received. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to travel to the Twin Cities.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

In many respects this is a typical Radisson, a bit older than most and in need of some basic updating. But the service is up there with the five-star hotels of Europe and Asia. I kid you not! The room service breakfast was amazing, with freshly baked whole-grain toast and a fluffy omelet crammed with fresh ingredients. When I remarked that the single cup of coffee seemed a bit minimal, the waiter agreed and returned five minutes later with a big, piping hot carafe -- on the house. As for the rooms, the sleep-by-numbers mattresses do nothing for me but they were quiet and well serviced. Still, it's the people -- and the cooking -- that sets this place apart!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank AKAPirateQueen
Reviewed December 7, 2009

We spent 3 nights at this hotel and The pool area is wonderful. They have a pool, kiddie pool and the biggest hot tub I have ever seen! It was fabulous!
The staff were so friendly, the rooms were nice. I was very impressed and would highly recommend this hotel to everbody

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank MinnesotaLucky
Reviewed September 22, 2009

Great place to stay. The staff was simply exceptional from the desk to the Restaurant to Housekeeping. The front desk was very accomodating to my needs of providing me with basic toiletries as i had forgotten mine. The food in Axel's their in house restaurant was simply awesome. Will definately re-commend trying their Bull Bites. Just had a overall great experience at this place.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Sahil632
Reviewed September 14, 2009

Stay here because of free Fair shuttle and to the Twins game. Service very good and friendly. People at the desk were very nice and helpful. Drivers were great. Stayed 5 nights. Room was very clean. Very big pool area with sauna & whirlpool. The restaurant
was excellent. Food and service top notch. The employees were so friendly. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2009

Had a great time at the Hotel, the staff was very friendly and my family loved the 3 pools. We also ate at Axel's for dinner and the food was outstanding and the service was great! I look forward to going back:)

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
University / Dinkytown
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
#23 of 52 in Minneapolis

Been to Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North? Share your experiences!