“Successful 2-day conference ”

Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
Big Lake, Minnesota
“Successful 2-day conference ”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Loved this hotel from the first tour of the facilities. We hosted a 2-day business conference in the hotel and had a few attendees stay in the hotel as well. Anything we needed or last minute requests were all taken care of flawlessly and promptly. The staff here do everything in their power to ensure you are having a good stay and all your needs are met. Some individual staff members who were outstanding: Nancy, Max, Cheryl, and Craig. I would definitely have another business meeting here agai - it was perfect!

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This hotel has horrible staff and even worse management. Do not waste your time or money.... They will charge your account with out warning you and then give you the run around when you want answers. The stuff is so rude and very disrespectful. I think they must have skipped the day of training when they had talked about customer service. Do not stay at this hotel unless you want to be ripped off and deal with rude staff.

Stayed January 2014
2 Thank JodiPeterson
RosevilleManager, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate our property. I am sorry to hear that my staff did not meet your expectations. I would like to hear more about your stay. Please contact the hotel directly and ask for Scott Henning, General Manager.

Sincerely
Blacksburg, Virginia
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I made my reservation over the phone and guaranteed with a credit card. When I arrived I was informed that my reservation had been cancelled the day before. Hmmmm... not by me. However, the gentleman at the front desk very promptly found rooms for us, but not at the University of Minnesota rate. The room was bit dated with worn carpet and the bed linens were very worn with holes in them. The bathroom was old, but spotlessly clean. It was really cold outside, but room was comfortably warm. Breakfast buffet the next morning was o.k. but not great. The hotel is very inconveniently located to the airport so I moved to another hotel the next night closer to MSP.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and it was quiet. Hallway is really long!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Beekbergen
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stayed in this hotel many times during the last years. Always it is nice and quiet, even when there are some soccer teams in during the USA CUP. Like the sleep numbered beds. ideal located for downtown business, north branch and the NSC in Blaine.

Room Tip: Take a room at the second or third level.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Sulphur Springs, Texas
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We came out if state for a wedding. We booked our room together at the same price. When my husband and I got to the hotel we were placed in a room with two double sleep number beds (that did not work!). When our other party got there they were placed in a much better room with a king sized bed that was very comfortable. When we asked about the difference we were told that maybe our other family members upgraded there room. But we booked AT THE SAME TIME!! We will NEVER come back to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013
CarlsonRezidor, Corporate at Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive our best “Yes I Can!” service. What happened during your check in and room assignments will be discussed with our staff to ensure proper policy and procedures are being carried out. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, that you might give us another chance to serve you.
Rose Creek, MN
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the years.

Good:
Location is good to many things events.
Outside of hotel is up to date.
Friendly staff.
Nice pool area.

Areas of improvement:
Rooms are dated and in need of freshening up.
Sleep number beds. (these are a turn off and not a selling point)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a good stay here. The location is convenient and close to I35 and hway 36. Mall not far. Many restaurants within a few miles. Good restaurant onsite. But the service there could use improvement. Servant during breakfast buffet appeared to rush customers and was less than friendly. Buffet menu choices were limited but OK for the price.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
University / Dinkytown
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
Ramada Plaza Minneapolis
#22 of 49 in Minneapolis

Been to Radisson Hotel Minneapolis/St. Paul North? Share your experiences!