Roseville Key Inn & Suites
$168
Radisson
$139
$129
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering the hotel right away it smelled really bad. The desk clerk was very rude, constantly complaining. Also the elevator seemed like it took forever for it to get to our floor and it was quicker taking the stairs on some trips to our room. The room looked old the tv was not flat and the channel guide was completely off. The breakfast was miserable mcdonalds breakfast would have made this hotel feel embarrassed. Cereal was stale coffee was cold waffle irons didn't work. Didn't like the neighborhood was sketchy being out of state we didn't know what was expected and def will not stay there again. Please choose a much nicer hotel than this, protect you and your family they don't deserve this place save your money.

Stayed: May 2014
ManagmentDaysInnRose, Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

The property is under new ownership and management and are up grading the property.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

The service I experienced was exactly what I expected. I liked the room, it was very comfortable.The location was right on the highway by all stores & amenities enjoyable. I like the break the breakfast too.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sean p

Thank you for your positive comment. Your positive feedback encourages our staff to strive for better customer service.Thank very much for staying with us

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are not cleaned thoroughly, they are full of cob webs and spiders. There are stains and burn spots on the comforters. There is mildew in the bathrooms. Some sinks and tubs do not drain properly.
Many in our party could not get clean towels or not enough towels. I heard the manager say the policy is "one towel per bed."
My phone charger was taken by someone who had access to our room. I was the last out of the room and the first one back to the room. It had to have been stolen by hotel staff. I was not the only who had their charger stolen. The management offered no compensation for the theft.
Our room flooded due to a overflowing toilet in the room above us. The sewer water was running in through the window and into the a/c unit in the room. It was also dripping from the ceiling and down the walls. The water was running fast enough to create large bubbles behind the wallpaper. I am sure they did not replace the wallpaper or a/c unit after the spill.
when the manager was called in we were offered a different room (no help moving rooms from hotel staff.) After we moved to our new room we asked the manager for some compensation for the inconvenience. The manager became loud and abusive to our party with no apologies and no compensation.
This place is actually a Days Inn.
I would not recommend anyone stay here.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Julie E

Hi Julie,
As a hotel we apologize when we fail at customer service but also, as a manager of a hotel I will defend my employees. At no point during your stay did you point out to us about room being full of cob webs, spiders,stains, burn spots,sinks,bath tubs, mildew and no towels. All our rooms come with one sink and one bath tub. All two beds get three sets of bath towels,wash cloths and hand towels and our single beds get two sets.
The most common item left behind by a guest is a phone charger and we recover tens of them every month. No other guest said anything about their missing chargers. Our night auditor even offered you his charger to help you out.
On one particular day around 10 pm the manager was informed about a over flowing toilet because of which your room ceiling was dripping with water. When the manger found out the extend of the leak in your room he immediately offered to move you but you insisted that you would be okay if some towels were given to you but the manger insisted that you moved. You said that you would have to check with your friends if it was okay to move. The manager along with his maintenance man went to take care of the over flowing toilet. At the point of the incident there was only a front desk clerk and that is so in all budget hotels.
I would like to thank you for staying with us for two more days after the horrible customer service you received from us

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I checked in at 10.30 pm last night and had a very good welcome, Nice Lobby, Professional front agent with good knowledge about the surrounding. Wifi Internet, Swimming Pool,Exercise Room,Sauna Room & Typical Days breakfast and got my wake up call on time. Overall good experience. and will come back again !!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank mjoseph3456
ManagmentDaysInnRose, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our hotel and the staff. Your comments helps our staff to strive for more guest satisfaction and boost their morale. We hope to see you soon and offer you the same excellent service which you got the last time

Reviewed February 25, 2014

my friend booked this hotel for us since we were driving late into town. The name on travelocity is Roseville Inn & Suites. Don't get fooled this is DAYS INN Hotel. Upon arrival the clerk was in a bad mood, rude and with no customer service skills. Our rooms stunk with cigarrete smell, mold and who knows what else. The blankets had cigarrete burns on them (two rooms) . I walked right out and told the clerk that I didnt want to stay there and would go to another hotel and he advised that there would be no refund for what we had just paid. There was also people with their door fully open playing around and being loud. Never again will I visit this hotel. They lost business from two families. The sad part is when travelocity called to ask about what we had just told the Clerk he told them that we never said anything and he had not talked to us.

Room Tip: don't stay here!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Brothermarvin
ManagmentDaysInnRose, Guest Relations Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am very sorry about not meeting your expectations. We will do a full investigation about this matter. If you do come back in the area, please contact me directly at 651-636-6730. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcome you back!