Roseville Key Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Room was dirty and smelled bad, shower was but a trickle and didn't drain, TV was not usable, no coffee, WIFI didn't work, elevator quite working, breakfast was cereal and some old bananas, just a total dive would never stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay next door at the Radisson
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank lma55806
DaysInnRoseville, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear Reviewer,
I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I appreciate that you have taken the time to complete the review as well as our Days Inn survey. I can assure you that all of your concerns will be addressed. The elevator was fixed that day and the internet issues have now been resolved as well. I am sorry that you did not find our breakfast adequate as we have several items you could have enjoyed including waffles and hard boiled eggs. Please know this is not typical of our hotel and these problems will all be taken care of.

651-636-6730

Reviewed September 14, 2011

We have used this motel several times in the past but have not stayed there in over a year until last weekend. We had a coffee maker that didn't work and a clock that wouldn't stop blinking. The Internet connection was only available in the breakfast room. The breakfast room has been remodeled but fewer tables are now available for guests. My first complaint about the previously mentioned appliances brought no response so I complained again and they did finally bring a new coffee maker and clock. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room that did work. They were also short on hand towels but did give me a regular sized towel when I complained. There was no shampoo so I asked a maid and there was just one bottle available between the two carts the maids were using. The room we got was quiet which was a big plus and the beds were comfortable. We will probably stay here again because of the location.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

This hotel is close to the State Fair and front desk staff were friendly and helpful but the positives end there. The hotel is in dire need of updating. The room was marginally clean if that. There was dirt on the doors and walls and BR floor. There was gum stuck on my headboard, my box spring had stains on it, the carpet was unraveling in places and overall the hotel was second rate. A rep from Expedia told me there was a shuttle to the fair which was not true. For 88.00 dollars we had a sub par room. No pool, no exercise room, no shuttle, no cleanliness. NEVER AGAIN would we stay there.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Filberta
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I have to travel to MN once per month for work. Originally I picked it for the price, which is very decent. It was one of those things that I thought I'd give a try. I now look forward to coming here each month because the staff is wonderful, rooms are comfortable...older, but very clean. They recently remodeled the Lobby and Breakfeast room and while it was fine before, it is now very nice. Waffles are now available and are really good. Other than that, cereal, pastries, fruit, oatmeal, wheat and white toast, english muffins, juice, and ice cold milk are on the menu. And on this months visit, the TV lineup has completely changed. Many many more channels. :) The area is so quiet and if you need to get out at night, there are lots of nearby resturants to go to. It's a place for real people who enjoy a nice, quiet, clean," all you need" kind of restaurant. Megan who works the front desk is wonderful and will do anything within her power for you to make sure your stay is great. The rest of the staff is great too. I feel at home when I'm here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
DaysInnRoseville, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2011

Thank you very much for the positive comments. I will be sure to share them with the entire staff. I greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time from their busy schedules to write a review. It is a great tool for us to continually address any issues and improve our property and service. Also very nice to be able to pass along the compliments. Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 21, 2011

I booked our room for this hotel 2 months in advance for a non smoking king. When I went to check in they told me the only room they had available was a non smoking queen. I told them that is not what i reserved. They told me they don't reserve a bed type just a room. When we went to the room it smelled like smoke. The carpet was stained and had burn holes in it, the pillowcases had stains on them. Even the chair was full of stains. The air conditioner rattled and didn't keep the room cool. The bathroom was very small and dirty. The breakfast was very limited and not very good. I was very disappointed in this hotel. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank travellady100
DaysInnRoseville, General Manager at Roseville Key Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

I am truly sorry for our lack of execution in this instance. I can assure you all that it is not typical for our property. After researching this reservation I have found that the guest booked threw a third party website. I would encourage all guests to book their rooms through the property or brand website directly to ensure the best available rate and the appropriate room for their needs. I am pleased to announce that we have added several new options to our breakfast recently and have had a great response to them. I would like to thank this guest for taking the time to complete a review on trip advisor! This tool enables us to address any issues or concerns. Again, I am truly sorry and can assure everyone that any and all of these concerns have been addressed.

If I can be of further assistance to this reviewer or any future guest please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

651-636-6730