“Very Good Food, Experience”

Granite City Food & Brewery
Ranked #5 of 99 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very Good Food, Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a good stop for after the movies at AMC. We had the buffalo wings and the waffle nachos. The waffle nachos could use a little more salsa and some zip. The buffalo wings were great! We were in the booth all the way straight back as you go in. I had a great view of the wall. I really did like the home brew they serve. We'll be back, in a different booth next time.

• Visited February 2013

Rochester, Minnesota
“14 ounce ribeye & Cajun Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I had the 14 oz. ribeye, and my friend had the Cajun pasta! Both were excellent! The ribeye was rare, like I ordered, and very flavorful! The pasta was delicious, and was loaded with shrimp and sausage!

Roseville, Minnesota
“Best Burger in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

You can NOT go wrong with the bacon cheddar burger and waffle fries with seasoned sour cream dip. You also can not eat it on a regular basis and expect to remain fit. Which makes it a good thing that they also have low cal options, soups and salads. Oh and brewed on site beer!

Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Go For The Beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Granite City offers a nice selection of brewed-on-the premises beer. If you're a Mug Club Member, (1X small fee, no expiration date), you get a 25 oz pour for pint prices, plus 10% off food. Service is almost always good, but the food is suburban bar fare, nothing outstanding. Beer choices run the gamut from a nice wheat beer (my fave) to a hoppier IPA (dear husband's choice). Growlers to go are $7.50. The place is almost always busy, so they must be doing something right-good location just across from the AMC movie complex. I usually order the prime rib beef dip sandwich and it's OK. I've been in search for 20 years for a rival to the old Lincoln Del on West Lake Street's beef dip - and only the Lowry in Chicago comes close.

• Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Good food, need to improve service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I would recommend this restaurant to people looking for a comfortable and nice place to eat near Rosedale. Definitely try one of their fantastic house-brewed beers. My lunch was very reasonably priced and the food is a good value. This is a good restaurant for kids, but the exceptionally long wait for our food made the kids at our table--and everyone else--really grumpy. A few minor mistakes on our bill meant we had to wait even longer to get the grumpy kids out of there. I'd give this place another shot because I think it has great potential but if the service was still slow and inattentive, I wouldn't give it a third try.

Visited December 2012