“Love the bagels ”

St. Paul Bagelry & Deli
Ranked #29 of 114 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Great local bagels and sandwiches. I live the lox. They make there own cream cheese and bagels. They play vinyl album music. They have great coffee, soup and creative drinks to offer. Very clean and comfortable to eat. There is outdoor dining.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I've heard very, very good things about this restaurant, but they are NOT in Lino Lakes. They are in Saint Paul, MN - probably around 15 - 20 miles south of Lino Lakes.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017

You want to fall in love with a locally created, delicious mouth watering bagel, heavenly cream cheeses, and perfectly crafted coffee. We too used to frequent Bruegger's, until we discovered this quaint establishment. The staff are always friendly, good tunes are playing on vinyl in the background, and food is spot on...every time we have been there. It does seems to be the "spot" to gather for people in this neighborhood. They offer comfortable seating and a box of toys if you bring the kiddos!
And support local!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

This small job has excellent selection of bagels and make their own cream cheese in many flavors. They offer many good sandwiches and soups. It is a nice nook with outdoor seating.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017 via mobile

I have never understood the Twin Cities love for Bruegger's Bagels. It may be because I am uses to Einstein in Chicago or NYC bagels. I find that Bruegger bagels are chewy like a piece of rubber which is murder on my TMJ. After years of living near St. Paul Bagelry and Deli, I finally stopped in. I have finally found a bagel I like in this town. Made from scratch, fresh, and not rubbery. It may be because they boil their bagels first. The sandwiches look good too. The owner is definitely a vinyl fan as there are vintage albums on the walls and 'Hey Jude' vinyl was spinning when I was there. The kind of place where everyone looks up when you walk in. I will be back! Don't just drive past this place and go to Keys! Bring your paper or a friend and eat here for breakfast or lunch!

Date of visit: February 2017