“Great place for families to go out (affordable for kids to make choices!)”
Review of Snuffy's Malt Shop

Snuffy's Malt Shop
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed January 5, 2019

I was pleasantly surprised by my visit. Once I saw the prices, I let the kids make their own choices, including the 4 year old, who wanted to add on a malt to his kids meal. Service was quick and very friendly. Food was good, nothing special, but the choices really made it.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

I’ll start by saying, yes, they changed the name. It’s still the same place it always was. The decor feels like a small town diner with a charmingly no frills experience. The food is consistently good and the shakes are amazing. It’s become a family tradition that the nieces and nephews specifically ask for every time they are in town.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

This ia a great place to go for a great malt. The food was a little greasy-I had a hamburger, fries & a malt-but I sure enjoyed my malt.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Day out at the zoo with Kids, Grandkids, some of them, 12 total. Great place, great food..Excellent waitress too, even though they had a fryer issue that day , everything was great, there were a couple of items they couldn't make, especially one of their top items, but everything was so good we just got more good stuff to eat. Excellent time !!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Took my grandson out for a treat here on a weeknight, and couldn't be happier. Reasonable prices, happy child, and solid food. Best malt I'd had in a long time, too!

Date of visit: October 2018