“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 15, 2019

I ordered a bunch of stuff. Sweet and Sour Pork, Tiger Pork and egg rolls. All of the food was great, but the eggrolls were too small. They were so good I would have ordered twice as many if I knew they were small. They're Chinese eggrolls ( rather than Vietnamese type), but are incredibly flavorful. I'm already looking forward to my next visit.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I can't count the number of times we've ordered delivery from NHKW. It's our favorite for take out.
I've never had a meal I didn't like, but you must try the appetizers...chicken wings, dumplings, egg rolls, egg drop soup etc. I think my favorite is Pork Double Sautéed. My wife likes Sweet Sour Chicken. Highly recommend for take out.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I can't say enough good about this restaurant and the family who own it! This has been our family's favorite restaurant for 20 years now! Hong, one of the owners, knows my whole family by name and asks about each of us any time we are in. We had my mom's 50th birthday party here, numerous family gatherings, and they even catered my brother's wedding! Everyone we bring always falls in love with the food and the family-oriented atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

This is our family's only place for Chinese. Owned by a friendly family. All the dishes are great and there is something for everyone. Kids love the won tons. Great service and take out.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Have enjoyed eating there for years plus they offer free delivery within 5 miles. Fast, fresh, inexpensive, clean, friendly.

Date of visit: June 2017