“Something out of the ordinary”

Good Earth - Roseville
Reserve with OpenTable
Good Earth - Roseville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Frontage Road
Description: That's why we cook in harmony with the seasons. And why we're fanatical about freshness and passionate about purity. It's why we're partial to local growers and organic suppliers; and anti-factory farming, hormones and antibiotics. Responsibly grown ingredients, carefully handled and lovingly prepared, are better for our health. They're better for the environment. And - more than anything else - they just taste better. Naturally. Maybe that's why Citysearch.Com counseled health-minded diners to come to the Good Earth for food that's "so good, so natural, so close to the earth," writes Citysearch.Com, "that it doesn't need much augmentation." Good Earth receives plenty of adulation, however. From the critics who praise the quality of our ingredients to the event planners who favor our delicious party platters, legions of loyal guests make Good Earth their first choice for hearty, healthy everyday eating.
Rochester, MN
“Something out of the ordinary”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We ate here for breakfast and had hearty multigrain pancakes, a wonderful bowl of fresh fruit and turkey sausage as well as that delicious tea.

Visited February 2013

Twin Cities
“Eclectic”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Had an early (5:30) reservation and glad we did, got very crowded around 6. Trendy menu. We had Bangkok Chicken Satay skewers with dipping sauces for starters, very tasty but the "Napa Slaw" they sat on looked exactly like the Fresh Express salads you buy at the grocery store. My wife had the Bison Burger with root veggie chips and she enjoyed it. Had to pay $2.50 extra for cheese and grilled onions. I had Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry. Good but a few too many green beans and the hoisin sauce I'm accustomed to is a little deeper in color. We bought a Date Bar to go after reading good reviews, I know why they got good reviews.

Visited February 2013
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I ate here after avoiding it for some time due to people telling me it's all "weird health food." I did have a good experience and the food was even good, too! Our waitress was really nice, and the food had pretty good flavor (I had some sort of thai stir fry) and did seem to be very fresh. It is a little pricey for what you get, but eating healthy isn't cheap! I would eat here again, although it is not my favorite in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“Absolute waste of time and money. Food was bland and tasteless.”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I began with a mushroom wild rice soup. It was lukewarm, bland, watered down, with no visible mushrooms. When I complained, it was removed from the table with a brief apology yet I ended up paying for it. Main entree was Thai chicken wrap which was described as having a "spicey flavor". Once again, very bland. The accompanying "spicey peanut sauce" was good, but not spicey or representive of Thai traditional food. Very disappointing. Our ice water pitcher contained a black foreign object. When I again complained, there was an apology and a 10 minute wait for fresh water. I will not visit here again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rchie63
Roseville, Minnesota, United States
“Always healthy, now wonderful and grown-up”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Good Earth started as an ultra-healthy restaurant option. Now you can still find veggie hamburgers, but far more -- excellent pasta dishes, good wine, unusual recipes. I downloaded their menu just so I could remember that "hey, I don't have to make the usual BLT -- I can add X and I can substitute Y and I can serve it with a side of Z."

Visited August 2012