“weekend buffet is awesome”
Review of India Palace

India Palace
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been coming here for at least 6 years now and have never had as bad experience as the other reviewers. The food has always been amazing and tasty and reasonably priced! The customer service is perfectly fine, except once we saw a waiter get into a yelling argument with a customer (which was super uncomfortable and the entire restaurant was silent). But other than that, we've never seen anyone be anything other than friendly. In fact, last time we were there, the waiter was talking to one of the regular customers, asking how their most recent trip was and how their family was etc, etc.

The palak paneer here is awesome!! Sometimes they dont' always have it, but they'll have some kind of saag dish (like last time they had saag with mushrooms, and a paneer tikka masala). The curries are great and always delicious. They occasionally have samosas in the buffet, too! mmm! I don't claim to be an Indian food expert, but I have been to a lot of Indian restaurants, eaten and cooked a lot of Indian food, and been to India for an extended period of time. We love coming here when we want Indian food on the weekends.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Every now and then I really have a taste for their chicken mushroom dish. So flavorful! Even though it tastes wonderful, there is always leftovers, because the portions are large. Our friends like their vegetarian dishes.

We dine here regularly with friends and always get good service.

We treat ourselves to some India Pale Ale (Taj Mahal is hard to find other places.) and the naan bread. The dal (lentil) soup is nourishing with just the right amount of spices.

My husband likes food sweat-producing spicy and he gets that. I like it mild-med. and I get that. We will keep coming back - though it's too bad they don't serve those crispy appetizers for free any more.

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I went here for lunch on a weekday. Service was poor- friendly but I didn't get any silverware and host was a bit scary.

Food was decent but nothing outstanding. There was a buffet but I ordered from the menu. For the price of the meal I got, I was expecting something better.

I will not be going here again.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

A decent selection of typical Indian buffet foods, we were seated quickly and given drinks right away (which were refilled without even having to ask). The price was fair. They had salad and desert as well as vegetable and beef dishes, some with curry and some without. I'd go back again if I were in the mood for this type of cuisine.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

India Palace is tucked away on an obscure sideroad in Roseville and has an unassuming facade but dont let that fool you. Best Indian food I've had in Minnesota. I keep trying other places and always come back for the deliciousness. Taking a person new to Indian? Get them some mild curry and garlic naan and they will never turn back. I make all my friends and family go. Food so good that you crave it every few weeks and must go back.

2  Thank traliz

Been to India Palace? Share your experiences!