“Great stir-fry”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great stir-fry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Definitely worth the try, really good stir fry in an atmosphere that's better when its full. The decor is tacky, though the tables are never too small. There is a bar to wait at if there's ever a wait, which seems to be never the last couple of years. I don't care for the penny-pinching that has lead to eliminating the good appetizers, they now use smaller straws, and seem to be poorly staffed as well. However, there is still no more consistent place that my family goes to than Khan's.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank jlcminnesota

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pretty much what you would expect”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I were visiting from out-of-town and another couple suggested Khan's as a good compromise between vegetarians (us) and carnivores (them.) While we have no real complaints about Khan's we weren't overly impressed with the selection of vegetables or the flavor of the sauces. The staff were incredibly nice and accomodating and perhaps we would have enjoyed it more if we ate meat....lots and lots of meat.

• Visited December 2012
Alexandria, MN
“Love the selection of food they have”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Fabulous place. We go there before our vacations..this is for times a year! We also go there for our get togethers with friends from the cities. Wish they would bring back there soup with the appetizer tray.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Enjoy the food, but getting a bit rough around the edges”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

My familiy has enjoyed going to Khan's for years. We love the ability to have as many custom made stir fry dishes as you wish. And the food still tastes good. But, on our most recent visit, I noticed a faint, but slightly odd odor and overall things are not looking as clean. I'm also not crazy about the switch in appetizers about a year ago. Previously, each diner got a fried wonton, a chicken wing, some "cole slaw", and a small cup of hot n' sour soup as part of their meal. About a year ago, the individual appetizers were switched with a shared plate of wonton "chips". I also noticed that additiona appetizers are also available for an extra charge.

I'm sure we'll be back to Khan's again, but it things don't get cleaned up, we may have to stop going.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jim K
Key West, Florida
“Never Ever going back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Been to this place a few times over the years with moderate success....went to this restaurant the night before flying out to Texas for my birthday and woke up at 3am with violent food poisoning...the food I had at Khans was the only food I had that day...I was running to the toilet every few mins. and I had a 4am shuttle to the airport and 6am flight...to say this was a miserable day to say nothing of a miserable birthday is an understatement...I had club reservations in Texas that I could not attend and a room rented that all I saw was the inside of the toilet bowl...Ruined Birthday!!! I contacted Khans both by phone and letter and they just plain ignored me...Never Ever going back again and will continue to to tell others to do the same...if you are going to travel the next day...do yourself a favor and eat what is in your freezer and be safe...

• Visited December 2011