“Driver”

Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville
Ranked #10 of 11 Hotels in Roseville
“Driver”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, quiet and good breakfast. Plenty of good restaurants and bars near by. Inexpensive and efficient. Management is responsive to the guests needs. Sheena always greeted me with a smile and housekeeping was quick and friendly.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Hello Jim A,

Thank you for your recent review and for being our guest. It was very nice to hear your great comment about your stay and about Ms. Sheena. I will be sure to share with the staff and with her. Hope you enjoyed the Stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Khan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Becky helped to get the best value for my needs. She was very helpful. It is nice to know there are still places that customer service is true customer service. She even took my number to call me back instead of putting me on hold. Thank you Becky and Super 8 Roseville

• Stayed May 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Jachovie,
thank you for your recent feedback. We are pleased to hear that the hotel Customer service was up to your standards and that Beki was very helpful. She will be thrilled to hear you mentioned her in your review. I will be sure to share this with her. Thank you and we hope to be your home away from home on your next visit.

Paducah
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was the absolute WORST hotel I have EVER stayed at. After walking down the long filthy and smokey corridor to my room, I found that the lights did not work. I was given another room, with electricity, but holy God, was it disgusting. There was a dirty used towel crumpled behind the door, Blood stains on the sheets, and the layer of grime that covered the entire room made it smell like piss and cigarettes.

1 Thank star_mim
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear star_mim,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Hotel. I understand that you did not enjoy your stay and apologize for any inconveniences. Did you happen to contact the front desk to let them know about any issues? Our hotel staff works very hard to ensure that the guests are happy! We would love to the hear specific details of any problems that you had while at the hotel. Please feel free to contact us 651-636-8888

Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Excellent rate for the room. We are renovating our home and decided to stay at this hotel and it was a good experience. Friendly staff, clean room and comfortable bed. our room appeared to be remodeled. we will have family members stay here in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Hey jsmith210072,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to spread the word about our hotel and service! While we've enjoyed having you over. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband is a owner operator truck driver. Our truck was damaged in an accident. Upon spending 5 nights here waiting for repairs Khan the general manager was accommodating and so very helpful with directions and any other needs we encountered. In my opinion he is a very valuable asset to this company. It would be nice if you had swimming suit for purchase so unprepared guest could use the festivities available I would definitely go out of my way to stay here again if the need a rise

• Stayed May 2014
super8roseville7, Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Loritourville,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to know that you had a pleasant experience. We appreciate your feedback and I have shared your kind words with my staff. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Stayed at the Super 8 in Roseville, Mn. The manager, Khan, went way out of his way being polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend this motel to anyone and everyone that needs a place to stay. He sure made our 5 day stay more pleasant than it might have been under our circumstances, that being without transportation and my semi truck in the shop for some major repairs. The only thing that could have made it better is maybe a
hot breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014
super8roseville7, General Manager at Norwwod Inn & Suites Roseville, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear mrbbrsr,
THANK YOU! I am in awe after reading your post about me. I usually log in here to read hotel reviews, but what a surprise to be greeted with those kind words about me. It put a huge smile on my face to know that I was able to give you a great Costumer service, Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was very impressed with the service. front desk went above and beyond, cleanliness was fine anything i ask was taking care by the staff only thing u can add biscuit and gravy other then that completely satisfied

Dear bigtrucker2014,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your kind words for our staff. I will be sure to share your review with them. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to see you again in the future.