“Fried Chicken”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: More than 40 year old restaurant, great for families
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very good Americanized Chinese food....but the hidden gem on the menu is the Fried Chicken....I know you are saying "Yeah right" but believe me their fried chicken is delicious. I usually order two chicken breasts and one egg roll....a ton of food. The breasts are huge and juicy and not a bad deal considering the price and quality. I love the House of Wong.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

House of Wong in Roseville has all the benefits of great dining. It has a take out area and a sit down area plus it isn't just chinese food, they also have american comfort foods(e.g. turkey dinner, pork chops, broasted chicken, pot roast), italian foods(e.g. lasagna, spaghetti) and their appetizers are to die for. All of the food is very well prepared and tasty, but come prepared to share with someone as the helpings are very large. I cannont say enough about this restaurant that has been around for 30 yrs. I go there at least 4 times a month, more if i need to calm a craving, and have never been disappointed in the service, food or cleanliness of the restaurant. If you truly love food this is the restaurant to go to.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Food & service was good, but way overpriced! Can go to other Chinese restaurants and receive same quality for much less! $

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Delicious food! And great service. What more can you ask for?

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I live in Texas where Chinese food is a bad joke so I love it when I can fly in to St. Paul and go to House of Wong. I have many fine memories of this place from my childhood and it greatly surpasses anything we have down here.