“Great fresh ingredients - great pizza and salad!”
Review of zpizza

Ranked #74 of 103 Restaurants in Roseville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Holy Cow! Ordered for lunch (delivery) today on-line, and it was super-easy and reasonably priced. I wasn't too hopeful for what things would look like, until they arrived, and blew me away. We had the Provenance, a standard pepperoni, and a large pear/gorgonzola salad. The first thing I noticed, was that they were gorgeous looking pears and fresh mixed greens for the salad. It really looked like something coming out of a fine dining restaurant....and tasted just as well, too. The pear was perfect, just the right amount of gorgonzola, and the candied walnuts were a great addition. When I opened the pizza boxes, they looked like ones that could have come out of my kitchen after the 3 hr prep for home-made dough and all the best fresh ingredients I can find....and I didn't have the clean-up! The pizza's were fabulous~ Will definitely order again!

Reviewed January 10, 2012

I am a recient gluten free eater, with that said, i have been seaching out options for good pizza in the area. The gluten free pizza i had was amazing!! My girl had a killer pizza too and the kids even like the plain pizza by the slice. So a perfect fit for all of us. Price was okay, sauce great. Will eat there again for sure. Staff was nice, helpful.

Reviewed September 23, 2008

zpizza is a really cool fun little pizza place. They sell pizza by the slice if you need food instantly, but I had my eye on a whole pizza for my family. We split a zbq (barbecue chicken), and a Napoli pizza. The pizza was simply put amazing. I loved it, crispy crust, fresh toppings all cooked in a brick oven. I know because I used to work in a crappy pizza place, that they simply care more about the customer at zpizza! Great experience!