“Lively”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Maple Grove, Minnesota, United States
“Lively”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to meet friends and have a light meal in the bar. Waitress was very friendly and helpful! Did not rush us out and we were able to have a great time in a place that just seems energizing!

Visited January 2014

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Really enjoyed my meal”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We just returned from a week in Florence so I wasn't expecting to truly enjoy my meal but I was wrong. I ordered the chicken scallopine with artichokes, mushrooms, prosciutto, lemon and butter for $15. It was quite a large portion so I will enjoy it tomorrow as well. The complimentary bread was delicious. Our server was very attentive. Yes, I will return and order the same entree. This restaurant is inside the Rosedale Shopping Center and a wonderful place to take a break from shopping.

• Visited January 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good food, good atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A few of us friends went here during Happy Hour. The menu was great and the server was very friendly!

Visited November 2013
Ramsey, Minnesota
“Good flavors, lukewarm though.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Have not been here for at least 2 years. Went there for dinner. This is a decent casual Italian. The bread is good (served with olive oil; they should offer the balsamic, though). Ordered Fettuccine Alfredo, Chicken Parmesan, and Mama's Trio (Lasagna, Chicken Parmesan, and Cannelloni) the food tasted good. Too bad it was not hot. Might give it another chance in the future.

• Visited September 2013
Edgewater, Florida
“Best lunch around!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The hot bread loaves for dipping are delicious! We had Soup & Salad - pomodoro soup wonderful, market salad also; and blue cheese Cobb salad (I forgot the actual name). I asked for crumbled, not grated, blue cheese, and got a generous helping. The restaurant is clean, employees friendly and helpful, restrooms clean and well stocked.

• Visited May 2013