“Great Service, Good Food and Fair Prices” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Great Service, Good Food and Fair Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Guadalajara's is one of the more underrated restaurants in Rogers. The food is always good. It comes quickly, it's flavorful and hot, and it is reasonably priced. There's generally not much of a wait, if there's any wait at all to be seated. Service is friendly and always on top of their job: you'll never find your drink running out before being refilled.

If I have one complaint, it's that the various sauces aren't distinguished enough from one to the next. They are good, but there's not a great deal of flavor change.

The Burrito Mandanaro (I think that's the right spelling) is one of the items I've ordered and it's always good. I also like the Sabrosos Tacos with both beef and chorizo. These are absolutely great and I haven't found anything like them elsewhere.

Guadalajara is also a great family restaurant. While it does have a bar, it doesn't have a "bar scene", so kids will feel at home here.

I really like Guadalajara. Good Food (lunch buffet, too), good service and good prices. If in Rogers, give them a try.

• Visited February 2013

Minnesota
“Good food at decent prices....service could use some work”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We came here with our hockey group. They had good food, but the service could have been better. The waiter said he couldn't separate the bills for habit the table next to us had split it eight ways. He was quick to bring drinks, but convieniently "forgot" the water we had asked for. Not impressed with the wait staff at all.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Doesn't get much better than this.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've eaten here a few times now, on business and with my wife.the food has been great, the service has been very good, the ambiance is nice, and the prices are okay.I plan on eating here many more times as I live in the area. Oh yeah, the margaritas aren't bad either!

Minneapolis, Mn
“Best food in Rogers, Mn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Granted that Rogers is not the hotbed for fine dining, but Guadalajara is consistently good food in a very comfortable atmosphere. My wife & I live in Rogers & have eaten there at least 30 times. We always eat in the bar; great food, good portions. I love Dos Equis amber on tap & my wife loves their house margueritas. I've had better Mexican food in Arizona, but this is Norwegian territory where salt is considered an edgy spice. The fajitas are good as well as the pollo Carnitas. I also love the vegie enchiladas. The staff is friendly & the service is usually fast. If the place is crowded things slow down, but that's common to any restaurant. Overall it is our "go to" place to eat in the Rogers area.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank LaCarp
Alpine, Utah
“Good food, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I are not from the area and have seen it on trip advisor and thought we would check it out.

Food was prepared well and the taste is good.

Service and friendliness of the staff was really great.

Prices were fair.

Would I eat here again? Probably.

I wouldn't call it authentic, but the food is good.

You get a complimentary bowl of chips and salsa. Another serving is $1.75 which is a good deal compared to other places I have eaten that charge for more.