Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
$65
$128
Staybridge.com
$144
All reviewsalbertville outlet mallbasketball tournamentmetro areaexcellent breakfastpool area was cleanfront desk staffroom was cleanpleasant staybreakfast barcomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayhome away from homegreat place to stayexcellent hotelwould highly recommend this hotelexercise roomking suite
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with 2 girlfriends as part of an Albertville shopping mall deal-- they're very accommodating and the deal included a $50 mall gift card which made it a great deal! We came back loaded with shopping bags and the front desk staff even went in search of a luggage trolley for us, which was very nice. They had a great breakfast as well, with lots of options. The only thing keeping me from giving a perfect rating is that we got a suite-- two double beds & a pull out sofa-- for the 3 of us, and there was no extra blanket for the sofa. We called for one and -to their credit, promptly- received a really scratchy, somewhat crusty/crunchy blanket reminiscent of an old dryer sheet or something from Great Grandma's cedar chest. We called again and promptly received a better blanket although nowhere near the nice down comforters on the beds. Other than that, it was great!

• Stayed: June 2013
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your comments. I'm sorry about the blanket, first being missing and second that you were disappointed in the quality. I hope you will accept my apologies and consider giving us another chance to serve you the next time you are in Rogers.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This hotel was on our way to Fargo for a wedding reception. We wanted to stay northwest of Minneapolis and Rogers, MN fit the bill. I have had good luck with Hampton in the past but this was the nicest Hampton I've stayed in. The accomodations were extremely nice and everything was in tip-top shape.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your return visit and loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels. It's always nice to receive positive guest feedback and we really value your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you here again.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very satisfied. Comfortable accommodations. Excellent breakfast. Very clean and tidy. Professional staff. Highly recommend. Will stay here again when in the area. No disappointments. I slept well in terms of comfort and climate control in the room. The TV clarity was very good. No issues connecting to internet.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and posting your nice review. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. I hope we can serve you here again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Please read the entire next sentence. "When I first arrived I thought new hotel (~2000), but as I looked further I realized this is a amazingly well maintained slightly older hotel". That is better since many hotel chains are slapping up new hotels only to have them deteriorate and turn into some other brands slum hotel when they become older. The effort put into maintaining and up grading this hotel is exemplary for what every hotel chain should strive for. I do not know if this is a company owned hotel or franchise, but the owner deserves high praise. The staff is very helpful and appear happy in their work,another sign of of a well run business. They make this hotel shine. If I have anyone go to MSP this is my first recommendation. (Now if they could just figure out how to fix I 495 so getting there was less of a torture. Just kidding.)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and posting your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Long stay (10 weeks) while uprating the Nuke plant in Monticello. The staff here was outstanding in accomodating special billing requests and whatever else I needed. Everything was always quiet and super clean. The coffee and breakfast area was spotless, all the time.

Jess and Amy at the front desk were really nice and always friendly.
Patricia was OUTSTANDING in housekeeping as well.

I will be back frequently and wouldn't even consider anyplace else. PS-The best restaurants are about 7 miles East on the 94 in Maple Grove, MN - get off freeway at Weaver Lake Rd and go North to the town center then go right.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for making your very first TA review about your experience at our hotel. We take a great deal of pride in our people and operations and endeavor to deliver a terrific experience to every guest. I'm glad you know you can count on us and we look forward to serving you again on your future visits.