“Stay here”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rogers
Watertown, United States
“Stay here”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The Hampton Inn & Suites @ Roger, MN. is VERY nice and a great value. Beautiful & spacious rooms as well as gorgeous lobby. The staff is Minnesota nice and will bend over backwards to make you a happy camper.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your comments and 5 star rating. It is always a pleasure to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Manager Amy worked with me during my housing situation. My situation was based on when the contractor would show up at the house to do the work. Of course the contractor changed his plans quite a few times so we asked Amy, the Manager at the hotel to work with us on check-in and check-out dates. She did that very well. Thank you Amy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our hotel. Amy is a great manager and leads by example, making sure every guest is satisfied, every time. I'll be sure she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to serving you again should the need arise.
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's a newer property, and nicely laid-out. I'm a Hilton Diamond member, so was slightly disappointed that I didn't get a suite, but the room was OK. I stayed during a freak snowstorm, and was delighted that the hotel provided plenty of snow brushes for those of us who did not have them in our rental cars. My only complaint with the hotel was the ridiculous noise from the in-room heating unit. I did report my concerns about the noise to the front desk, and they immediately came to my room to override the wall unit, so that the controls would revert to the unit - supposedly to enable a constant fan, rather than the on/off cycling. (I would have preferred just OFF). In any case, their efforts were to no avail - the racket woke me up numerous times during the night. Apparently, this isn't an issue when the weather heats up, as they have to put the units in no-freeze mode, hence the on/off issue. In any case, staff is friendly, parking is plentiful, location is good. Would recommend.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels, and for sharing comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry about the noise from your heating unit and offer my apologies. We really appreciate your recommendation and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Cavalier, North Dakota
Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We used a meeting room for a family get together with 39 people present which included lots of kids. Individual rooms, meeting room, pool, lobby area, and complimentary breakfast were all very good! Happy to recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thanks for making you very first TA review about your recent experience at our hotel. Family get togethers are so important, and it was great to be a part of your gathering. We appreciate your recommendation and hope we can serve you again soon.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in this hotel several times already. The service was great. The staff was great. We stayed one time with our dog and the housekeeping staff was great with cleaning our room. the breakfast was great as well. A clean hotel too. I have recommended friends and family to stay in this hotel and they were all very satisfied.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your many visits and great review. I'm glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay and great service. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are here.
Ann Arbor, MI
Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is a typical Hampton Inn you find most anywhere. Clean, affordable, nice free simple breakfast, good location, safe parking, and free Wifi. The staff was very friendly and excellent service. My only issue is with the noisy HVAC. It seems many hotels carry this brand which I find a little loud as it continues to turn on and off. Even when I turn off the unit, the fan would still turn on occasionally.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your recent visit and for posting your comments. I'm sorry you were disturbed by the air conditioning unit in your room and hope you will accept my apologies. I'm glad you were happy with the service and other aspects of your stay, and hope you will let us serve you here again.
Winnipeg
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Staff are exceptionally nice and proficient. Hotel is clean and well kept. Location is very good, parking is never an issue. We have stayed on all floors and never had a poor room. Kids really enjoy the pool. Could not be happier with it and would recommend to my friends and family.

Room Tip: Hotel is pet friendly.