“It's a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rogers
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I got lost 3 times trying to find this hotel, but I blame the GPS for that...not the hotel. The Hampton Inn in Rogers is just like all the other Hampton Inn's...Clean, friendly, good free hot breakfast (good is a relative term...but it was free). The water pressure was low, but that would be my only complaint.

Room Tip: Aren't they all the same? We stayed in from 416.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton brand, and for having the patience to find our hotel during your last visit. I'm sorry your water pressure wasn't better and offer my sincere apologies. Now that you know where we are, I hope you will give us another chance to serve you the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

This was our first time attending the Big Lake Hornets Football Tournament with the Thunder Bay Minor Football Association in August and therefore this was our first time staying at this hotel; and Wow! I must say the hotel & staff really made us feel very welcome & comfortable. We arrived Thursday a prior to the start of the tournament. The hotel had prepared a wonderful Welcome Reception for us with beverages & snacks, very nice. They had also gone out of their way to make copies of directions to Big Lake and directions to Minneapolis to the Metro Dome for the football game, along with train directions and to nearby Albertville Shopping outlet.
We had a very spacious Suite for our family of 4 and it was very clean and nice to come back "home" to after a day at the tournament. It was nice that the pool was open late on Sunday night when all the boys were able to actually have some fun and swim, for those who were staying until Monday a.m.
Love the nice decor touches in the suite and the rollout computer desk.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful with very good food, very clean & always a staff member on hand keeping the area clean and stocked up.
Loved the fact that the staff all were wearing Canada t-shirts recognizing the fact that for that weekend their hotel was literally taken over by Canadians from Thunder Bay.
Thank you for making our trip a wonderful vacation for our family. Great location also to nearby restaurants and to shopping and only 40 mins from Mall of America.
Will definately look forward to staying with in 2013.

Room Tip: Suites are definately worth the extra $$ - Highest floor would have no overhead noise from floor ab...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your experience here during the Tournament. We love our northern neighbors, and hope that you had a great time at the games, and in our area. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you again next year!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We started off the week only expecting to be here for a few days. A few days turned into several days and the staff was aware of our situtation and made it very pleasant to be here.

The room was plenty large for my group I was with. We were traveling with pets and the accomodations were great!

The breakfast bar was okay, but sufficient for what we needed. The only food problem was the gravy for the biscuits. It was like eating paste and tasted awful. They served this twice during the week and it was the same both times. I think they just add water to a ready made gravy.

Other than that....it was a fabulous stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you for staying with and sharing your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service, and appreciate your nice comments about us. We hope to be able to welcome you back and thank you in person the next time you are in town.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I stayed at this Hampton Inn this past business trip to Minneapolis because the other Hilton properties closer to town had jacked up their rates due to the State Fair that was in town. So my regular Eagan or Mall of America location were out of reach as far as expenses go.

But I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised with this Nice Hampton Inn and Suites. Very clean, Nice Decor and Rooms, and Conveniently right off the expressway. It was a little further out than I expected, about 40 minutes from the airport, but for the rate it was well worth it.
I had reserved a room with 2 queens because it was cheaper than the King Room (I have never understood why a room that can sleep more people is less... shouldn't it be the other way around?) but i was really hoping since I am a Diamond Member I would get upgraded or swtiched to a king room. I asked when I arrived But I was told there were none available, even though they didnt appear full all week. I was however given a suite with 2 Double Beds, and a sleeper sofa, so Now little ol' me is taking up a room that they could have rented to someone needing to sleep 4 to 6 and charge more. Oh well. I had a very large room, kitchenette, large bathroom vanity area and separate toilet shower area.
My only complaint about the room was for the life of me I could not get the air conditioning to cool the room at night. It just felt like the fan, and I was slightly uncomfortable due to that.
Breakfast was nice, Gym was small with just 2 treadmills and 1 eliptical, but the a/c in that room was fantastic !! The pool area looked nice but I did not use it.
Overall I was happy with the hotel. I may stay there again in the future on my several trips to Minneapolis a year if they adjust the rates where King and 2 Queen rooms are the same rate. almost every Hampton I stay in during the year ( about 40 different ones ) the rates are usually the same.
I would certainly not discourage anyone from staying here. It was a nice hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton family of hotels and for sharing your review of our property. I'm sorry you didn't receive the room type you wanted, and appreciate your understanding. Hotel room rates do depend on demand, availability and other factors, and are determined by each hotel individually. We can have a more detailed discussion on this if you wish the next time you are here. I hope you will give us another chance to serve you soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Wow, hard to believe that this is only a 2.5 star hotel. It was amazingly clean and modern. Compared to other hotels we have stayed at with a 2.5 this was way better. Should be at minimum a 3.5 star hotel. Breakfast was great, staff was helpful and our suite was perfect for a family of four.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for your visit and nice review. The star system is based more on the type of amenities, like restaurant, bar, room service, etc, than the level of service we provide. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and hope to be able to serve you here again.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for two nights on our way home from a road trip so we could do some shopping at Albertville. The property is impeccably clean and front desk staff is very efficient and friendly. The pool was small but the kids had fun splashing around. The free breakfast is perfect and the self made waffles were delicious. All the hotel staff were friendly and the housekeeping staff checked on us to ensure we were happy with the room, which went way beyond what was required. The room itself was huge and the beds were comfy. There is a Super Target and Kohls across the road and Albertville is just a few minutes away. You're only going to visit the hotel for a place to sleep, but the cleanliness of the property and the staff's willingness to make your stay pleasant will only make your day brighter. Finally, the bag of popcorn in the room was a great touch!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2012

Thanks for choosing to stay with us during your recent road and shopping trip, and for taking the time to write your thorough review. We love what we do and want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us, no matter the reason or length of time. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person the next time you are here.

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Nice place to stay. The front desk was very helpful and were very friendly. The rooms are nice and the person upgraded my room to a suite. The room is what you come to expect with a Hampton. The people at the desk make it better. If I am back in the area I wil stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thanks for your recent stay and nice comments. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to the next time you are our guest here.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogers
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rogers
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albertville, MN
Holiday Inn Minneapolis NW-Elk River
Cambria hotel & suites Minneapolis Maple Grove
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St Louis Park at West End
Homewood Suites Minneapolis - St...
#1 of 8 in Saint Louis Park
20 mi away
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Becker- Big Lake

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Rogers? Share your experiences!